Proof and specifics of our improvement

Don’t get me wrong, there’s some very talented kids in this class. I like a fair number of dudes, even some of the 3-stars.

But there’s not enough - not by a long shot - if we have aspirations to build upon the ‘23 class and construct a 9-10 win roster for ‘24.
Yeah spot on. And hey we know how it goes there will be guys that are way overrated and way underrated

But we knew guys like Bain and Mauigoa were gonna walk in here and be leaders. We know Mario needs those types of guys and we know we are always going to be playing from behind when it comes to the portal

Advertisement
Thank you for this. I'm still hurt bad by the GT game and my severe case of mope is still mid-flare up, but I'm still not ready to be logical yet.

Let's beat BC.

All good points. I'm still mad about GaTech.

Gotta recruit like you're building a sand castle, keep going higher and higher even as part of the foundation keeps washing away. Never stop.

1959222898-tumblr_m1f6jqk6iD1r6hffko1_500.gif

me dont think you understand that you're the hog ****** in that scenario.

Your stupidity is breathtaking. You wax poetic about the relative merits of ******* morbidly obese women, and then you try to pull "I know you are but what am I?" nonsense.

I know nothing on the subject, but I defer to your expertise on the matter.

Advertisement
Your stupidity is breathtaking. You wax poetic about the relative merits of ******* morbidly obese women, and then you try to pull "I know you are but what am I?" nonsense.

I know nothing on the subject, but I defer to your expertise on the matter.
Lmfao!!!!

You are arguing we are better.

I then said yes we are better in the same way ******* a 250 pound chick is better than 300.

Do you see yet????

Your argument is the same as the guy getting the 250 over the full 300. Its better but it still sucks. Youre still gonna need flour to hit the wet spot.

Lol we are in full on toxic mode here. Fun times.

If only we could all wallow in our misery together as fans and think about the good old days while accepting that it's okay to be a 6-9 win team. All of our coaches and admin in the last 20 years have.

Hope for wins, expect losses and enjoy the **** sandwich we were given the best we can. And post some booty gifs, gator tears, and memes when the times call for it... doesn't that sound nice?

Advertisement
we're a much better team than we were last year. recordwise not so much, which is y it's been such a frustrating season. but am cautiously optimistic if a bunch of murphy's law **** (natural and of the stupidus maximus corching variety) doesn't keep happening to this potentially cursed program that we're on the right track

We have improved. But I'm concerned about the offense and the outlook on that side of the ball. It's very vanilla to me, which is fine if you have 4 and 5 stars everywhere (like a UGA or Michigan blueprint) but we don't and we won't for several classes so I'd like to see more innovation on that side of the ball.

The team is better but the coaching is still bad. The overall philosophy of playing not to lose, or keep it close, or whatever the **** mario is trying to do is completely wrong. Outside of NIL, what reason does mario give elite players (besides OL and RB) to come to Miami? Mario needs to wake up and smell the coffee.. this is Miami, not georgia or alabama. imo of course

Advertisement
Lmfao!!!!

You are arguing we are better.

I then said yes we are better in the same way ******* a 250 pound chick is better than 300.

Do you see yet????

Your argument is the same as the guy getting the 250 over the full 300. Its better but it still sucks. Youre still gonna need flour to hit the wet spot.
1700603662671.gif

Advertisement
Some people I simply wish would climb to the top of the nearest sky scraper. Shoot themselves in the face & jump. When they hit the ground and splatter they should morph like slimer to in front of moving traffic and get ran over repeatedly...

These ****** people really make me hate a group of individuals. But but but. **** off. Losers in their lives but so judgemental on a ***** *** message board. **** outta here.

And on a positional level how things stand from last yr to this yr. And then going forward where the position stands.

QB - worse performance than last year solely due to turnovers. Next season will almost certainly see an improvement in QB play - and that's without knowing which portal QB we get. This could be a decent improvement just by turning the ball over, or it could end up being a gigantic improvement if we actually get a top portal guy.

RB - improved over last year. And likely to improve again next year. Still not exactly a special unit yet, but id say above average this year and next yr will be firmly in the good range.

Wr - massive improvement over last season. And I think next year that will only improve. We have gotten good production out of our WRs. And we have a good/great WR class coming in. And between last class and this class we will have more speed/explosiveness.

TE - worse than last year. Our TE performance has been good awful this year. Basically impossible for our TE play to be worse next year. Only way is if Cam McCormock somehow gets a 20th yr of eligibility.

OT - improved over last year. Mauigoa has struggled a bit as a true frosh. I expect him to massively improve for next season. I'd expect Rivers to leave, but we have a lot of talent at OT for next season, one of them just needs to step up. So maybe this will be a wash, but could be better too.

IOL - big improvement over last season. Matt Lee and Cohen have been great.. likely to not be as good here next yr unless someone steps up at center or Lee returned which seems unlikely. Guard I'm not really worried about.

EDGE - kinda the same as last year - nothing much special - mostly due to injuries though. Next yr edge will likely be the most improved position on Defense save for maybe LB.

DT - same or slightly worse than last year. Our DT play has been solid. Taylor has been very up and down as well as just not playing as much as you wish he would. At this point I don't think he's secured as a 1st round pick, so he could return, but that's doubtful. Next yr I think unless we get another portal addition besides Burroughs we will be slightly worse.

LB - somehow we took a massive leap forward over last season and still kinda suck besides Mauigoa. I think this unit will be better next year too. We have a lot of talented athletic young LBs that need to ******* improve and see the field.

CB - been mostly average at CB this year, which is worse than last year. Next yr I think we will be improved with Porter returning and the Young's guys finally beginning to step up and get PT they should have gotten earlier.

S - kinda the same overall play as last year. Lots of big plays positive and negative. James Williams has been undeniably better than last year while kam has been worse. Next yr This really depends what those 2 do. I could see them returning and us improving. I can see them leaving and still improving in the sense that we dont end up letting up 10 big play TDs just on them ******* up... Or I can see them leaving and being screwed at Safety...

Some people I simply wish would climb to the top of the nearest sky scraper. Shoot themselves in the face & jump. When they hit the ground and splatter they should morph like slimer to in front of moving traffic and get ran over repeatedly...

These ****** people really make me hate a group of individuals. But but but. **** off. Losers in their lives but so judgemental on a ***** *** message board. **** outta here.
Ummm i dont think you understand how shooting yourself in the face works.

Just saying.

And on a positional level how things stand from last yr to this yr. And then going forward where the position stands.

QB - worse performance than last year solely due to turnovers. Next season will almost certainly see an improvement in QB play - and that's without knowing which portal QB we get. This could be a decent improvement just by turning the ball over, or it could end up being a gigantic improvement if we actually get a top portal guy.

RB - improved over last year. And likely to improve again next year. Still not exactly a special unit yet, but id say above average this year and next yr will be firmly in the good range.

Wr - massive improvement over last season. And I think next year that will only improve. We have gotten good production out of our WRs. And we have a good/great WR class coming in. And between last class and this class we will have more speed/explosiveness.

TE - worse than last year. Our TE performance has been good awful this year. Basically impossible for our TE play to be worse next year. Only way is if Cam McCormock somehow gets a 20th yr of eligibility.

OT - improved over last year. Mauigoa has struggled a bit as a true frosh. I expect him to massively improve for next season. I'd expect Rivers to leave, but we have a lot of talent at OT for next season, one of them just needs to step up. So maybe this will be a wash, but could be better too.

IOL - big improvement over last season. Matt Lee and Cohen have been great.. likely to not be as good here next yr unless someone steps up at center or Lee returned which seems unlikely. Guard I'm not really worried about.

EDGE - kinda the same as last year - nothing much special - mostly due to injuries though. Next yr edge will likely be the most improved position on Defense save for maybe LB.

DT - same or slightly worse than last year. Our DT play has been solid. Taylor has been very up and down as well as just not playing as much as you wish he would. At this point I don't think he's secured as a 1st round pick, so he could return, but that's doubtful. Next yr I think unless we get another portal addition besides Burroughs we will be slightly worse.

LB - somehow we took a massive leap forward over last season and still kinda suck besides Mauigoa. I think this unit will be better next year too. We have a lot of talented athletic young LBs that need to ******* improve and see the field.

CB - been mostly average at CB this year, which is worse than last year. Next yr I think we will be improved with Porter returning and the Young's guys finally beginning to step up and get PT they should have gotten earlier.

S - kinda the same overall play as last year. Lots of big plays positive and negative. James Williams has been undeniably better than last year while kam has been worse. Next yr This really depends what those 2 do. I could see them returning and us improving. I can see them leaving and still improving in the sense that we dont end up letting up 10 big play TDs just on them ******* up... Or I can see them leaving and being screwed at Safety...
I don’t think this is off much except at QB where I’m not certain we’ll see massive improvement next year. I don’t have a lot of confidence that we’ll get a difference maker or that he’ll be coached well. I don’t know that Michael Pratt is a difference maker, btw, but I suppose he’s better than what we’ve had this year. I also think the TE room was improved on paper but misused. That’s coaching, whoever it was. Back to QB, I guess we’ll see next year.

Advertisement
Back