Proof and specifics of our improvement

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
I don't care if the self-loathing Miami haters want to complain about only six wins this year, against five wins last year.

I collated all our 2022 and 2023 games from largest victory to worst defeat, and I put them side-by-side.

Here it is.

1. More wins
2. More wins at home
3. No blowouts by more than 2 TDs in 2023 (like, NONE)
4. More competitive games against ranked teams
5. 11 point swing in average margin across all games

1700598511009.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two games left.

Never stop being a hateful *******. It's literally the only thing you have going on in life.
Hateful? Im a pothead.

You ever met a hateful pothead? Im just sitting here laughing and enjoying myself.

Im sorry im not buying the bull**** youre selling. We are better on defense. Thats it!

Mario is worse than manny, golden, and Shannon. Just own it!!!

Advertisement
Anyone who says we didnt improve is really dumb. Anyone who says this season was good enough is also dumb.

If we get a competent QB in the portal we have a 10 win team next year. The talent aquisition is undeniable.

Mario needs to work on culture/discipline (bad penalties) and game management. We are headed in the right direction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who says we didnt improve is really dumb. Anyone who says this season was good enough is also dumb.

If we get a competent QB in the portal we have a 10 win team next year. The talent aquisition is undeniable.

Mario needs to work on culture/discipline (bad penalties) and game management. We are headed in the right direction

Completely correct, on every point.

Dumb penalties were bad. The INTs were bad. The failure to spot WRs running wide open was bad.

You fix three those three on-field things and you win every game in 2023.

Agreed on the ongoing culture/discipline improvement. Getting there, not all the way there yet.

I don't care if the self-loathing Miami haters want to complain about only six wins this year, against five wins last year.

I collated all our 2022 and 2023 games from largest victory to worst defeat, and I put them side-by-side.

Here it is.

1. More wins
2. More wins at home
3. No blowouts by more than 2 TDs in 2023 (like, NONE)
4. More competitive games against ranked teams
5. 11 point swing in average margin across all games

View attachment 267164
Im crying rn. Yall losing control. Fight back man it don't have to be this way.

Advertisement
Back