Proof and specifics of our improvement

Advertisement
I did my job here.

Rounded up the three most hateful spineless mopes on the board.

Keeping them off the streets and out of the bedrooms of small children.
wizard-of-oz-lion.gif

5-10 in the ACC.

I agree the team is improved in terms of roster and talent, but the coaching staff hasn’t done anything to take advantage of that. Sadly, results are all that matters. It’s a results-oriented business.

Advertisement
Anyone who says we didnt improve is really dumb. Anyone who says this season was good enough is also dumb.

If we get a competent QB in the portal we have a 10 win team next year. The talent aquisition is undeniable.

Mario needs to work on culture/discipline (bad penalties) and game management. We are headed in the right direction
That's alotta dumb.

Anyone who says we didnt improve is really dumb. Anyone who says this season was good enough is also dumb.

If we get a competent QB in the portal we have a 10 win team next year. The talent aquisition is undeniable.

Mario needs to work on culture/discipline (bad penalties) and game management. We are headed in the right direction
What have you seen that projects Mario’s game management is headed in the right direction?

Advertisement
The team is better but we really need to start seeing tangible results. If your improvements don't directly lead to more wins, does it really matter? I guess not getting totally crushed by anyone is better than getting blown out all the time but I didn't lower my standards that much. There's still a lot of room for improvement.

Hateful? Im a pothead.

You ever met a hateful pothead? Im just sitting here laughing and enjoying myself.

Im sorry im not buying the bull**** youre selling. We are better on defense. Thats it!

Mario is worse than manny, golden, and Shannon. Just own it!!!

You spelled the word pothead wrong. The first letters are "s-h-i", not "p-o".

We are definitely an improved team

The 2023 class is legit so it’s going to be something to lead us into the future

But as @WeBallinBoyz has mentioned a lot, the 2024 class is a bit more murky. We all know these class rankings once you get outside the top couple can really swing wildly. So is it one of those coach devastating classes like we’ve had with Golden, Richt, and Manny? Where you had like 80% of the class never contribute anything?

We can get some guys in the portal but recruiting is Mario’s lifeblood

The team is better but we really need to start seeing tangible results. If your improvements don't directly lead to more wins, does it really matter? I guess not getting totally crushed by anyone is better than getting blown out all the time but I didn't lower my standards that much. There's still a lot of room for improvement.
We are better the same way its better to **** a 250 pound chick over a 300 pound chick.

Yes technically its better but you're still having to wrestle a hog.

Advertisement
We are definitely an improved team

The 2023 class is legit so it’s going to be something to lead us into the future

But as @WeBallinBoyz has mentioned a lot, the 2024 class is a bit more murky. We all know these class rankings once you get outside the top couple can really swing wildly. So is it one of those coach devastating classes like we’ve had with Golden, Richt, and Manny? Where you had like 80% of the class never contribute anything?

We can get some guys in the portal but recruiting is Mario’s lifeblood
Don’t get me wrong, there’s some very talented kids in this class. I like a fair number of dudes, even some of the 3-stars.

But there’s not enough - not by a long shot - if we have aspirations to build upon the ‘23 class and construct a 9-10 win roster for ‘24.

I don't care if the self-loathing Miami haters want to complain about only six wins this year, against five wins last year.

I collated all our 2022 and 2023 games from largest victory to worst defeat, and I put them side-by-side.

Here it is.

1. More wins
2. More wins at home
3. No blowouts by more than 2 TDs in 2023 (like, NONE)
4. More competitive games against ranked teams
5. 11 point swing in average margin across all games

View attachment 267164
Thank you for this. I'm still hurt bad by the GT game and my severe case of mope is still mid-flare up, but I'm still not ready to be logical yet.

Let's beat BC.

Advertisement
You spelled the word pothead wrong. The first letters are "s-h-i", not "p-o".
Im a **** head to. Who gives a ****. Youre saying words. Never been knocked out by a word before.

Im still not the one sucking up to the worst coach in program history and trying to justify ****** results.

Next year will be 8 wins and you'll think its improvement. In year ******* 3 with top 15 talent.

Advertisement
Back