Program is done.

Think Alabama before Saban.
UFag before Urban. They had 1 lousy NC to brag about.
OSU before Tressel. Dead.
USC before Pete Carrol. Ultra dead. They offered 4 coaches before offering Petey.
Clemson before they hired their POSITION coach as the HC.

All we need is the right coach. We have the best backyard in the game.

That's the problem. Miami won't hire the right guy. Rich should have never been here in the first place. Miami needs a coach with NFL pedigree plain and simple.

Advertisement
Keeping CMR does nothing for this program. By year 3 you know what you have.

Why keep CMR? What do we gain from keeping him around another couple of years?

We aren’t even recruiting a QB this cycle.
Keeping richt means not paying his buyout. And that takes precedent over winning.

We took the most exciting brand in college football and made it a complete bore to watch. Watching this team play is like watching old people fvck.

Wildcard is Frenke, IMO. Will he hold people accountable and show some care for the athletic program? Or will he let Blake James get cuckolded by Richt?

Not until we get a real coach and we won't get a real coach until we get a real AD. This **** isn't a coincidence, if the man running things is a weak bytch who's even a yes-man to his own employees, you can never expect the sort of discipline and pressure needed to win in CFB.

Yes I've come to that realization as well. Only thing that will have me to take another drink of "hope" is a quick and resolute firing and hiring of a professional and innovative HC/OC and a DC that can both coach and evaluate talent.

This administration hiring “a professional and innovative HC/OC and a DC that can both coach and evaluate talent.” Has the same odds as winning the lottery.
We would literally would to luck out and by some miracle they get it right.
Next search you can expect the same as the previous four searches...the laziest search humanly possible.

Advertisement
Being a politically correct coach only carries a team so far as we’ve been witnessing.

A coach who coaches with the FIRE OF PASSION the team mirrors this PASSION.

Ray Lewis gathered his D around him before his first Super Bowl

“ FEEL MY PASSION FEEL THE FIRE IN MY HEART BURNING “

Are we a politically correct team

Or

A team of PASSION

WE HAVE NO IDENTITY WE JUST WONDER GAME TO GAME NOW

All it takes is to bring in a competent and passionate AD with autonomy.

It is simple in theory but almost impossible for the incompetent and apathetic decision makers.

I don’t think James is trying to be mediocre. It just happened. Richts honeymoon is over. Like any good coach he should start making real changes. Brian Kelly did it at ND. They were 4-8 2 seasons ago and he has had no problem canning DCs and OCs. Dabo went through down years at his beginning at Clemson. Richt has a chance to right the ship and I hope he isn’t blind/stubborn enough to just think this will get better without changing. If he does, then that is his way of telling everyone this is solely on the QB and players.

Advertisement
Wildcard is Frenke, IMO. Will he hold people accountable and show some care for the athletic program? Or will he let Blake James get cuckolded by Richt?

I think the real problem is not if Frenke will hold people accountable....it’s if he does who does the coaching search and hiring.

We took the most exciting brand in college football and made it a complete bore to watch. Watching this team play is like watching old people fvck.
If only it were over as quickly. It’s more like being forced to watch a Lemonparty loop playing continuously for 2.5 hrs, while enduring an authentic aromatherapy add-on of real ***** scent.

I didn't like the Richt hire from the minute it was announced but not even I thought he'd be this bad.

I knew he'd suck major rhinoceros **** as a play caller and game day coach.....but I thought he'd at least recruit well.

Staring at this class full of 3 stars that this dementia ridden ******* has put together really highlights the fact he's just collecting a paycheck. He's way beyond a bad coach, he's a God **** thief.

100%

Keeping CMR does nothing for this program. By year 3 you know what you have.

Why keep CMR? What do we gain from keeping him around another couple of years?

We aren’t even recruiting a QB this cycle.

“We aren’t even recruiting a QB this cycle.”

Jesus...think about that for a second.
That’s just incomprehensible.

Advertisement
This poster does not understand the big picture! The school cares about academics and getting students to graduate! Football in Miami is a losing financial proposition. We make our money out of students and research! Mark Richt is a marketing diamond, white, well spoken, God fearing! Mamas love him, the board adores his decision making, and he is low risk! Keep that in mind and you will never be angry again!

Nonsense! It's Miami's football success that has given it the profile to be successful in other areas.

Think Alabama before Saban.
UFag before Urban. They had 1 lousy NC to brag about.
OSU before Tressel. Dead.
USC before Pete Carrol. Ultra dead. They offered 4 coaches before offering Petey.
Clemson before they hired their POSITION coach as the HC.

All we need is the right coach. We have the best backyard in the game.

“All we need is the right coach. We have the best backyard in the game.”

Better chance at winning the power ball than this administration hiring that coach.

The program is dead. We’ve had one decent season in 15 years. Two bowl game wins in twelve years! You can put up better numbers almost by accident.

Advertisement
No it takes money, To get a top flight established coach like a Brian Brohm or a Matt Campbell itll be about 5 million a year with a large buyout, Throw in top dollars for good coordinators . Nothing is cheap the notion they coach's will come here cheaper because of the this is Miami is a fantasy. Money talks.

There you have it. The mom and pop bullchit excuse.

Always makes me laugh. Thanks

A program in pictures, 2003-2018

UM coaches.jpg

Advertisement
Back