Program is done.

I am as sick as any of you about the current state of affairs, but to call this program "dead" is hyperbole. We were ranked #2 in the nation at one point just last year. Last year...with the same crappy QB and the same crappy coach. If we get a QB and a coach, this team will once again revert to where it needs to be. We haven't had that in a while, and I know it's easier said than done, but I believe in Jarren Williams as our future QB (and have since Day 1, I was never a N'Kosi slurper). Once we get the coach, this team will once again be very good.
What is our record overall for the past 15 years?

(this is a rhetorical question, heads up)

Advertisement
Leadership comes from the top meaning the university president. Shalala was a complete and total disaster of epic proportions. Frenk well I don’t even know what or whom he represents.

Times have changed is the reality of the situation. They university cares more about who they offend rather than building a champion.

Just hire someone who bleeds orange and green and who has the ********s to tell Rick like it is. Instead they have a Maine transplant with no testosterone. Do I want Rick gone well I think this is inevitable. However if he does get another year he must overhaul the coaching staff from top to bottom.
This poster does not understand the big picture! The school cares about academics and getting students to graduate! Football in Miami is a losing financial proposition. We make our money out of students and research! Mark Richt is a marketing diamond, white, well spoken, God fearing! Mamas love him, the board adores his decision making, and he is low risk! Keep that in mind and you will never be angry again!

I didn't like the Richt hire from the minute it was announced but not even I thought he'd be this bad.

I knew he'd suck major rhinoceros **** as a play caller and game day coach.....but I thought he'd at least recruit well.

Staring at this class full of 3 stars that this dementia ridden ******* has put together really highlights the fact he's just collecting a paycheck. He's way beyond a bad coach, he's a God **** thief.
Your user name explains everything. Jeddi. How old are you? Your use of profanity in your post is a adjunct of your immaturity and lack of intelligence. Grow up.

Advertisement
This poster does not understand the big picture! The school cares about academics and getting students to graduate! Football in Miami is a losing financial proposition. We make our money out of students and research! Mark Richt is a marketing diamond, white, well spoken, God fearing! Mamas love him, the board adores his decision making, and he is low risk! Keep that in mind and you will never be angry again!

The Canes are a combined 13-44 on third down conversions the last 3 games (29%) that’s dead last in the nation. I don’t think Rick is good at anything including marketing the program not when he is calling the plays for the worst offense I have ever seen.

Richt is here for the pay day he looks like a corpse out there. If they fire him he walks away with 20 million bucks he doesn't care.

Party’s over. We’ve officially become a middle of the road ACC program. We are UVA/BC/Duke. That’s why we have such epic slap fights with those garbage programs every time we play them; we ARE them.

Spot on , key words here “ slap fights “ a tremendous red flag in our program when first sign we only won a game by 24 points or less .

Look what BAMA did to LSU not s fricken point .

The is who we were , pull up BTF out of teams and leave .

Question for everyone ready:

How long before our coach or future say what Ericson said to the referee at half being warned of penalties.

Texas beat down Cotton Bowl

“ THE GAME IS ALREADY WON “

And walked of to locker room.

I would love to here what Ericson said to team probably this .

Referee just warn us about beating arzz , probably go out and KTF out of them

Advertisement
I am as sick as any of you about the current state of affairs, but to call this program "dead" is hyperbole. We were ranked #2 in the nation at one point just last year. Last year...with the same crappy QB and the same crappy coach. If we get a QB and a coach, this team will once again revert to where it needs to be. We haven't had that in a while, and I know it's easier said than done, but I believe in Jarren Williams as our future QB (and have since Day 1, I was never a N'Kosi slurper). Once we get the coach, this team will once again be very good.

Wake up!! The program, Miami Football is dead beyond revival.

Spot on , key words here “ slap fights “ a tremendous red flag in our program when first sign we only won a game by 24 points or less .

Look what BAMA did to LSU not s fricken point .

The is who we were , pull up BTF out of teams and leave .

Question for everyone ready:

How long before our coach or future say what Ericson said to the referee at half being warned of penalties.

Texas beat down Cotton Bowl

“ THE GAME IS ALREADY WON “

And walked of to locker room.

I would love to here what Ericson said to team probably this .

Referee just warn us about beating arzz , probably go out and KTF out of them
Glory Days bro.

Think Alabama before Saban.
UFag before Urban. They had 1 lousy NC to brag about.
OSU before Tressel. Dead.
USC before Pete Carrol. Ultra dead. They offered 4 coaches before offering Petey.
Clemson before they hired their POSITION coach as the HC.

All we need is the right coach. We have the best backyard in the game.

Advertisement
Think Alabama before Saban.
UFag before Urban. They had 1 lousy NC to brag about.
OSU before Tressel. Dead.
USC before Pete Carrol. Ultra dead. They offered 4 coaches before offering Petey.
Clemson before they hired their POSITION coach as the HC.

All we need is the right coach. We have the best backyard in the game.

This is the hope I've been clinging on to for 15 years. The problem is the people tasked with hiring that coach are the biggest collection of morons in all of college football.

This is the hope I've been clinging on to for 15 years. The problem is the people tasked with hiring that coach are the biggest collection of morons in all of college football.

I hear ya. But, USC fumbled it's way into Pete.

The same guy that hired C.U.M also hired the moron before him. Guy was awful. They would get skull fugged often.

"So, you saying there's a chance...."

Advertisement
I hear ya. But, USC fumbled it's way into Pete.

The same guy that hired C.U.M also hired the moron before him. Guy was awful. They would get skull fugged often.

"So, you saying there's a chance...."

Listen...I'm with you. I'd rather take my chances with them making another hire than stay status quo with the current state of incompetence. I mean, is it possible for one collection of human beings to make FIVE bad decisions in a row at anything in life?

They have to be due right? I'm just hoping they make a good hire by accident at this point.

There's no freaking way the Clemson AD/BOT had any idea their position coach would become the guy they have today. Maybe they thought he would develop into a "good Corch"..... but nothing like what's happening at the moment. And he doesn't even have the best backyard in the game.

There's no freaking way the Clemson AD/BOT had any idea their position coach would become the guy they have today. Maybe they thought he would develop into a "good Corch"..... but nothing like what's happening at the moment. And he doesn't even have the best backyard in the game.

Like I said, I'll take a good hire by accident or any way we can get one.

Listen...I'm with you. I'd rather take my chances with them making another hire than stay status quo with the current state of incompetence. I mean, is it possible for one collection of human beings to make FIVE bad decisions in a row at anything in life?

They have to be due right? I'm just hoping they make a good hire by accident at this point.

I don't care how many times we have to replace a dumb decision. Just replace that dumb decision.

Advertisement
Back