Pro day updates

Advertisement
Carter had 23 reps on the bench.

How that kid didn't leave here a superstar is beyond me. He had the physical gifts and the work ethic.....just never materialized.

In my opinion, he was always a project. His high school film was nothing but him doing punt returns and very little actually playing defense. On top of that, most of our players underachieved under golden so its no surprise that he had his best season last year under CMR. These players are finally going to be coached up right and its exciting

How that kid didn't leave here a superstar is beyond me. He had the physical gifts and the work ethic.....just never materialized.

In my opinion, he was always a project. His high school film was nothing but him doing punt returns and very little actually playing defense. On top of that, most of our players underachieved under golden so its no surprise that he had his best season last year under CMR. These players are finally going to be coached up right and its exciting
I agree with you. His instincts just weren't there.

But I blame the abysmal coaching he had as he was supposed to be learning his craft. How many times seeing this kid backpedal as he is trying make a tackle 25 yards downfield, and reacting to backs and receivers more than full stride.

Kid should have been up near the LOS and imposing his will. Not backpedaling in that ***** *** scheme. Wouldn't surprise me to see him catch on in the pros where his skills can be utilized rather than suppressed.

Looks like Tarzan.

Plays like Jane.

Youusy be confused with Richard Gordon. Carter had a nice senior year. I think it's another example of wasted talent by the previous staff who were complete garbage. D'no never put his players in position to be successful with his trash a** read and react defense.

Advertisement

Big time players make big time plays

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol we loose to FAU if Carter doesnt change the momentum of that game. Best play of his career lol Str8 crashed dummied that rb lol

Really hope yearby finds a way to stick in the league, but **** he's slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially slow considering it was hand-timed and his juggernaut of a FB ran .15 seconds faster than him. Hopefully he can get picked up by a team (potentially as an UDFA with that time) and stick around in the league. It would be a shame if he left The U early and was left with nothing to show for it.

If he's smart, he has a free $250K degree to show for it.

Advertisement

Lol we loose to FAU if Carter doesnt change the momentum of that game. Best play of his career lol
We beat ND if he recovers the fumble after letting it go through his hands twice then lay underneath him on our goal line.....

Last edited:

Especially slow considering it was hand-timed and his juggernaut of a FB ran .15 seconds faster than him. Hopefully he can get picked up by a team (potentially as an UDFA with that time) and stick around in the league. It would be a shame if he left The U early and was left with nothing to show for it.

Will they let him finish his degree on scholarship or will he have to pay as that just goes away now?

Last edited:

Agreed but is that even an issue any longer? I assume there are some parameters but aren't we letting guys come back and finish for free disirregardless? Not that the program shouldn't tighten its criteria after the abuse of it by Choad Wildaughter.

Advertisement

Will they let him finish his degree on scholarship or will he have to pay?

They let that scumbag piece of **** traitor Nad Wilson come back and finish his degree for free, so I'm sure they'll let an honorable Cane like Yearby finish his.

I'll predict, Malcolm Lewis will be this years (Hurns, Scott, etc..) and make an NFL roster as a UDFA.

If football was bodybuilding, Carter would be All American. Unfortunately he's an in the box safety and nothing more. He can hit but his coverage skills were the defense's biggest liability last season.

Advertisement

I love how you guys make fun of Warchant for their shirtless pics, but then the sheep turn around and post **** like this in your "joking" manner to pan for upvotes. This **** is old and tired. I hope you're getting the responses that you've been yurning for. Well on your way to being a "cool kid" on the CIS block with your "Look at me I've been banned" sig and your zoomed in crotch shots. SMMFH

When you stay in the closet you go thru a lot of kitty litter

Advertisement
Back