Pro day updates

Belicheck has been with Kuligowski for the last hour

Kinda nerve racking

He previously turned down an NFL job to stay at the U from what I recall but this is Belicheck. If Belicheck's gonna get him, it's out of our hands. All we can do is hope for the best.

He seems to like being in a stable environment the most. Which is probably why he never moved up before. Doubt Belicheck is going to be hanging around much longer then he puts himself in an unstable environment. As long as money is close I would guess he stays here with the thought he has a job here as long as he wants one.

Advertisement

I love how you guys make fun of Warchant for their shirtless pics, but then the sheep turn around and post **** like this in your "joking" manner to pan for upvotes. This **** is old and tired. I hope you're getting the responses that you've been yurning for. Well on your way to being a "cool kid" on the CIS block with your "Look at me I've been banned" sig and your zoomed in crotch shots. SMMFH

Adrian Colbert
Kevin Williams
Daryl Jones
Tremain Mack
Tory Mitchell

TX speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed [MENTION=327]DeisCane[/MENTION]

Lol at those Virginia tech times

What VT times? What did Isaiah Ford run?

VT has been known to exaggerate their 40 times over the years. We're seeing the same thing here.

These are pro day time. Every kid at every school runs faster on pro days except **** Tarbor apparently.

Somehow he clocked a 4.75. I know there's track speed and game speed but that's a lot of a lack of track speed to have to make up for.

Advertisement

I love how you guys make fun of Warchant for their shirtless pics, but then the sheep turn around and post **** like this in your "joking" manner to pan for upvotes. This **** is old and tired. I hope you're getting the responses that you've been yurning for. Well on your way to being a "cool kid" on the CIS block with your "Look at me I've been banned" sig and your zoomed in crotch shots. SMMFH

I actually figured I'd get more downvotes and just didn't give a fûck, ****dork4. Glad you hate my signature too.

I actually figured I'd get more downvotes and just didn't give a fûck, ****dork4. Glad you hate my signature too.

I don't hate it. I actually feel sorry for you...you need to seek this much attention on the internet.

I don't hate it. I actually feel sorry for you...you need to seek this much attention on the internet.

Yes

Advertisement
Belichick knows what's up. I remember a while ago when Allen Hurns was blowing up the Pats secondary and he was wondering what school he went to lol.

Patriots have always utilized their draft picks well and found those hidden gems in free agency. They always prefer those RBs who can catch out of the backfield. I was hoping to see DJ Foster get some burn last year bc he looked solid in preseason. He never got much time though with James White filling that role and Dion Lewis eventually coming back from an injury in the 2nd half of the season. DJ Foster played at Arizona and played both RB and WR. Belichick called him personally and he signed as a FA with them last year.

It'd be nice if Yearby got the same opportunity. Not a huge Pats fan, but I would be happy if any of our Canes made their squad!

Last edited:
Also miami has usually allowed players who were dismissed to participate in pro day and also guys from the area who didn't attend Miami.

Advertisement
Belicheck has been with Kuligowski for the last hour

Kinda nerve racking

He previously turned down an NFL job to stay at the U from what I recall but this is Belicheck. If Belicheck's gonna get him, it's out of our hands. All we can do is hope for the best.

He seems to like being in a stable environment the most. Which is probably why he never moved up before. Doubt Belicheck is going to be hanging around much longer then he puts himself in an unstable environment. As long as money is close I would guess he stays here with the thought he has a job here as long as he wants one.

I think the NFL would pay him more but I don't think it's a money thing for him. He seems happy here. He's making a boatload and he has final say on d-line recruits, if I recall correctly.

Advertisement
****! They should've given Gus Edwards' carries to Quez Williams. 4.5 whatever is flying for a fat guy. Even if it's hand timed.

Belicheck isn't talking to Kool because he wants to hire him (Bill's defensive lines are the exact opposite of Kool's preference). I'm betting dollars to donuts Belicheck is looking at taking AQM is the 6th round and turning him into a Pro Bowl OLB.

Advertisement
Back