Pro day updates

I'm glad it's so "obvious" that Richt wants Kosi or Allison to win the job when not a cot dam thing Richt has said or done indicates dat is da case.

Advertisement
If a Redshirt Junior is not a lock starter he's not a starter then. Richt and Richt Jr aren't even cryptic in their interviews. This thing is wide open. Rosier could theoretically win it, but this bodes much better for the guys Richt actually recruited.

The staff has seen Rosier for over a year and they are not impressed, given his experience, if they were he'd be the starter no doubt. The fact he's even in competition with true freshmen is not a good sign. Good kid who is hard not to pull for, but probably lacks the requisite talent, I said probably.

Thick as a brick.

It's not "obvious" who the coaches want if it's a wide-open competition. The competition means that the outcome is in doubt, nothing obvious about who they want. They want the winner of the competition, whoever that may be. Backtrack some more, imbecile

Thick as a brick.

It's not "obvious" who the coaches want if it's a wide-open competition. The competition means that the outcome is in doubt, nothing obvious about who they want. They want the winner of the competition, whoever that may be. Backtrack some more, imbecile

Everything doesn't have to be a fight. I infer what I infer, you infer what you infer. We'll see who's right.

Advertisement
Here's a legit question because I have never been to one of these events... Why is it **** near everyone performs so much better at pro days vice the combine? Obviously they are in familiar settings, but is there anything else? Do we have our own people timing at pro days and NFL personnel timing at combine so we get a little home cooking?

theres something off to me about this Kaaya leaving, being drafted mid to late round, and saying we have a playoff team. Somethings not right

Interview: Brad Kaaya on Pro Day, meeting Bill Belichick, the 2017 Hurricanes | Canes Watch

His game was going to be further scrutinized even more so if he came back. Why stay and risk that. He is who he is. He made the right decision. Nothing weird about it

Or he could have came back and proved everyone wrong by winning some big time games while improving his draft stock.

You say he made the right decision. All the "experts", you know, the ones who actually do this for a living, say he should have stayed....
Williams is faster than yearby? WOOOOW!
Yearby ran a horrible 40 in the video Liberty City posted. He definitely lost some time by not running a straight line..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Here's a legit question because I have never been to one of these events... Why is it **** near everyone performs so much better at pro days vice the combine? Obviously they are in familiar settings, but is there anything else? Do we have our own people timing at pro days and NFL personnel timing at combine so we get a little home cooking?

Combine numbers don't lie. That's all I'm gonna say.

Everybody usually does better at pro day. Its not just miami guys.

Advertisement
Bill belichick is there for whom? Kaaya?
I hate the patriots but I would love for kaaya to get developed in that system in the NFL

I was at the very first Dolphin game and had season tickets every year until they left the OB. I have Pats to my bones, but now I have move to neutral because everyone hates them and they are just so good -- reminds me of the good old days for us Canes. Of course I will still cheer against them or anyone approaching the Perfect Season. I am with Merc on that (Being this old, I also hated the Raiders, but again the whole Canes thing mellowed me about them also). Going to the Pats would be Heaven for Brad. At worse, they make him great trade bait and the kid gets one huge contract regardless of anything.

anybody else watch coley run that 40 and be like "****..."

I know one poster in here said he saw what appeared to be a 4.2

I don't know about THAT but he looked SIGNIFICANTLY faster than everyone else.. like blazing fast

The Chinaman is not the issue here, Dude.

Advertisement
I'm rooting for all the Canes to do well in the NFL, obviously.

But, my Fins wishlist: Corn, Grace, AQM.

Corn will be a steal. Grace and AQM have tons of upside and should slide due to their issues and limited playing time. Easy pickins, in your own backyard, Dolphins.

I'm rooting for all the Canes to do well in the NFL, obviously.

But, my Fins wishlist: Corn, Grace, AQM.

Corn will be a steal. Grace and AQM have tons of upside and should slide due to their issues and limited playing time. Easy pickins, in your own backyard, Dolphins.

would love for the phins to take Corn as a slot CB... mccain is trash

Everybody usually does better at pro day. Its not just miami guys.

I'm pretty sure they spend days doing interviews/sit downs leading up to the actual work outs. Dudes are usually pretty **** tired by the time they get the chance to step on the field.

Which is absolutely on purpose. Scouts wanna see guys perform in non-ideal conditions. "Comfortable being uncomfortable"

Advertisement
Aye it thrills my heart to see Grace and Aqm out there.
Ain't that the truth!! hoping grace has a little better fortune than Spence and McCarthy health wise in the league and can make a mark! always was a spark of hope on those trash golden defences.

as I look back on the season. kinda ****ed that Yearby wasn't used more...ppl are quick to forget how effective he was, from the freshman year ripping apart duke defender's ankles...can't remember him dropping a ball, though i do remember a couple fumbles..otherwise he would pick up the yards given to him and every few snaps was going to embarrass someone on a cutback

Advertisement
Back