Pro day updates

Do people realize how high a 40" vertical is? Most of the b-ball players people idolize don't even have a standing 40" vertical.

Anything in the mid-30's and up is legit. The average standing vertical in the NBA (a sport that emphasizes jumping) is only 28". (and those MF's are 170lbs) Look at the results from the NBA combine and 40" verticals are extremely rare.

A 240+ pound man jumping anywhere between 35"-40" is very impressive.

So truth.

Advertisement
Do people realize how high a 40" vertical is? Most of the b-ball players people idolize don't even have a standing 40" vertical.

Anything in the mid-30's and up is legit. The average standing vertical in the NBA (a sport that emphasizes jumping) is only 28". (and those MF's are 170lbs) Look at the results from the NBA combine and 40" verticals are extremely rare.

A 240+ pound man jumping anywhere between 35"-40" is very impressive.

Any man jumping between 35 and 40 is impressive

Advertisement
[MENTION=5600]MiamiJoe[/MENTION] Why did you omit Rosier as you aren't giving him much respect.

Rosier will start the day Langham is running with the 1's.

Advertisement
On everything I LOVE, I've watched Stacey Coley 40 on snapchat and hand timed it at least 6 times and he's running sub 4.2 every time I play it back hand time.

[video=youtube_share;lfFDTI99zO0]https://youtu.be/lfFDTI99zO0[/video]

Turn the volume all the way up and listen at 2:25. You can hear someone say:

"Everyone today looks significantly more athletic than everyone else at Florida yesterday. At the Florida pro day yesterday and those dudes, they dont look like..."

Advertisement
Bill belichick is there for whom? Kaaya?
I hate the patriots but I would love for kaaya to get developed in that system in the NFL

Belichick has one guy hat he is fascinated with and that is David Njoku. If there is a deal made for Malcolm Butler the Patriots could find themselves adding another 1st round pick. I'll put it another way. If Njoku is there when they pick you better believe they're going to take him. Just imagine the Patriots offense adding Njoku to go along with a healthy Gronk, Brandon Cooks and everyone who was there last year?

Also I completely​ agree about Joe Yearby being the perfect type of back for a team like New England. James White is a very good comparison. How cares if Yearby isn't the prototypical franchise RB? Take him in the mid rounds and integrate him into your offense by defining his role according to what he does best. Belichick is a master of this.

Last edited:
Bill belichick is there for whom? Kaaya?
I hate the patriots but I would love for kaaya to get developed in that system in the NFL

Belichick has one guy hat he is fascinated with and that is David Njoku. If there is a deal made for Malcolm Butler the Patriots could find themselves adding another 1st round pick. I'll put it another way. If Njoku is there when they pick you better believe they're going to take him. Just imagine the Patriots offense adding Njoku to go along with a healthy Gronk, Brandon Cooks and everyone who was there last year?

Also I completely​ agree about Joe Yearby being the perfect type of back for a team like New England. James White is a very good comparison. How cares if Yearby isn't the prototypical franchise RB? Take him in the mid rounds and integrate him into your offense by defining his role according to what he does best. Belichick is a master of this.

I don't think Yearby is a mid rounds guy at this point. Seems like he'll be an undrafted free agent unless someone like Belicheck uses a 7 to lock him up.

Advertisement
[MENTION=5600]MiamiJoe[/MENTION] Why did you omit Rosier as you aren't giving him much respect.

Shows you know little about football

Don't get me wrong the kid's got heart, but it's obvious Richt wants Kosi or Allison to win the job. He basically said a true Freshman arriving in the summer has as good of a chance to win the job as a REDSHIRT JUNIOR. That tells you all you need to know. Kid may begin the year as the starter by default but won't finish it. I think he's pretty good and could execute the RPO but the coaching staff has their eyes on the future.

[TWEET]847119445499625472[/TWEET]

[TWEET]847119981686927360[/TWEET]

Leaving this without additional comment.

Shows you know little about football

Don't get me wrong the kid's got heart, but it's obvious Richt wants Kosi or Allison to win the job. He basically said a true Freshman arriving in the summer has as good of a chance to win the job as a REDSHIRT JUNIOR. That tells you all you need to know. Kid may begin the year as the starter by default but won't finish it. I think he's pretty good and could execute the RPO but the coaching staff has their eyes on the future.

I assume you meant Weldon not Allison.

I meant Allison as he has the best arm talent and the coaches recognize that. Weldon is the dark horse.

Advertisement
Back