Pro day updates

Carter had 23 reps on the bench.

How that kid didn't leave here a superstar is beyond me. He had the physical gifts and the work ethic.....just never materialized.

In my opinion, he was always a project. His high school film was nothing but him doing punt returns and very little actually playing defense. On top of that, most of our players underachieved under golden so its no surprise that he had his best season last year under CMR. These players are finally going to be coached up right and its exciting
I agree with you. His instincts just weren't there.

But I blame the abysmal coaching he had as he was supposed to be learning his craft. How many times seeing this kid backpedal as he is trying make a tackle 25 yards downfield, and reacting to backs and receivers more than full stride.

Kid should have been up near the LOS and imposing his will. Not backpedaling in that **** *** scheme. Wouldn't surprise me to see him catch on in the pros where his skills can be utilized rather than suppressed.
That's because Dorito taught him to play 25 yards off the ball at all times.

Advertisement
We're arguing over semantics. It is a combination of many factors over time. The 40 being the latest. If all I heard was how unathletic I was I'd want to prove people wrong. It's not hard to train for the 40 and post a respectable time.

I don't overly care about any individual player. I just watch every game and have opinions. Stacy Coley is extremely talented but doesn't always give full effort, route-running is not crisp, and can be negatively emotional or disengage during the course of a game, especially if he is not involved in the offense.

He's afraid of competition so he decided to head to the NFL? Right.

The Kaaya bashing is pretty absurd. Yeah, he left a lot of plays on the field, but let's not kid ourselves, we'd have been even worse off without him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

A competitor comes back and wins all those games he said we could've won next year, make the playoff, and cement his status as a 1st rounder. Unless... he was worried he'd actually hurt his draft stock.

I'm more disappointed no one got the Big Lebowski nomenclature reference than any hate I've received TBH.

Lulz. Bard. Goldenized to the core.

Many players who logged significant minutes weren't healthy last year.

The Kaaya bashing is pretty absurd. Yeah, he left a lot of plays on the field, but let's not kid ourselves, we'd have been even worse off without him.

A competitor comes back and wins all those games he said we could've won next year, make the playoff, and cement his status as a 1st rounder. Unless... he was worried he'd actually hurt his draft stock.

I'm more disappointed no one got the Big Lebowski nomenclature reference than any hate I've received TBH.
You're backpedaling more than a DB in a Randy Shannon defense.

Your position that he is afraid of competition because he forfeited being a surefire college starter to go to the 53 man world that is the NFL makes no sense.

You sound more buttsore about us having a new QB next year than anything else.

Advertisement
Knee sprain vs app state,
Possible Concussion(Thomas hit) vs fsu and injured throwing shoulder 1st play against them
Had a Turf toe injury at the beginning of the game vs va tech

Say what you want about him but he played hurt all season last year and gutted it out

Cool story Angela.

That's right.

Without Bard, there'd be no wins vs FSU, no regular season wins vs ranked opponents, no winning the Coastal, no leadership, and more bowl victories.

Oh wait.

Belicheck has been with Kuligowski for the last hour

Kinda nerve racking

He previously turned down an NFL job to stay at the U from what I recall but this is Belicheck. If Belicheck's gonna get him, it's out of our hands. All we can do is hope for the best.

He seems to like being in a stable environment the most. Which is probably why he never moved up before. Doubt Belicheck is going to be hanging around much longer then he puts himself in an unstable environment. As long as money is close I would guess he stays here with the thought he has a job here as long as he wants one.

I think the NFL would pay him more but I don't think it's a money thing for him. He seems happy here. He's making a boatload and he has final say on d-line recruits, if I recall correctly.

research on job satisfaction says that autonomy and control are bigger factors than money

Everybody on every football team is playing with an injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Apparently Kaaya has had turf toe since the VTech game, which can definitely limit someone's movement. Wonder if that played a roll in him being an absolute statue. Needs to improve his mobility alot

If it played any role it was a positive one, because we won 5 of the next 6 games with his turf toe.

Or maybe he was just making up an excuse for not running a 40

Nope. I stand by everything. I'm just saying he could've come back and proved me wrong. I'm pumped for the Allison, Kosi, or Sitkowski era to begin and forget this JAG

He's locked in to being a mid-round pick, and NFL teams don't cut mid-round QB's, they let them "grow" while they cash checks and do nothing, which probably excites Kaaya.

Advertisement

That's right.

Without Bard, there'd be no wins vs FSU, no regular season wins vs ranked opponents, no winning the Coastal, no leadership, and more bowl victories.

Oh wait.
I'm not saying he was a world beater, or didn't leave more on the field as he produced, but look at the rest of Golden Showers QB recruiting and tell me who we'd be better off with, Rosier? Testeverde?

Really hope yearby finds a way to stick in the league, but **** he's slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially slow considering it was hand-timed and his juggernaut of a FB ran .15 seconds faster than him. Hopefully he can get picked up by a team (potentially as an UDFA with that time) and stick around in the league. It would be a shame if he left The U early and was left with nothing to show for it.

If he's smart, he has a free $250K degree to show for it.

Will they let him finish his degree on scholarship or will he have to pay?

They let that scumbag piece of **** traitor Nad Wilson come back and finish his degree for free, so I'm sure they'll let an honorable Cane like Yearby finish his.

It's in our best interest to let kids come back to finish. Remember, the last academic award we won was for 100% graduation. I think any kid who wants to finish a degree at UM will be allowed to finish a degree at UM.

Advertisement
Nope. I stand by everything. I'm just saying he could've come back and proved me wrong. I'm pumped for the Allison, Kosi, or Sitkowski era to begin and forget this JAG

He's locked in to being a mid-round pick, and NFL teams don't cut mid-round QB's, they let them "grow" while they cash checks and do nothing, which probably excites Kaaya.

Who are you? Nobody has to prove anything to you.

Everybody was banged up its football. Coley sprained his knee and was playing for weeks on it but most fans probably didnt know it.

[MENTION=8136]252cane[/MENTION] I just speak the truth, it hurts sometimes. Are you related to Brad, if so, I can understand your outrage, if not you're just a huge STAN.

Advertisement
Back