Pro day updates

Advertisement
Njoku ran a 4.48 and elder 4.45.

So elder is faster then cook after all?? some of yall got some splainin to do

Cook ran a 4.42 at fsu pro day yesterday.

Why n de **** you watchin ***** Suk U pro day???

Didnt watch it. This aint the dark ages. There is people talking on tv and the internet.

Soon as mention of the "holes" I'm changing channels!! No love here yo!!

Richt needs to be like the banners flown over the stadium and circle around Kul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C8GWPqmWkAE9zNO.jpg

Grace and Pinckney

Grace and AQM are there because Richt said from the start the decision to pull their scholarship was not his, and they were welcome to perform at pro day. We were still on NCAA probation, so had no choice. So happy for both of them that they're balling out. They'll get drafted in mid rounds with these numbers even without playing their senior years. There's enough tape on them for teams to see they have the IT factor.

I'm bummed at Yearby's 40. Hope he busts out in the shuttle and other tests. WTF was Strong doing with Colbert at Texas? Most underutilized kid since Golden ruined McCord. He will get hard looks now.

Belichick with Kool for 20-30 minutes means he's asking about the kids. Talking for an hour ... not a good sign IMHO. With all due respect to the greatest mind in the NFL, GTFOOH with that nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couple things. First, everyone trimmed their 40 times from the combine at about the same ratio. So the 40s are faster, but it doesn't matter because they were hand timed and they all cut tenths.

Surprised Grace wasn't faster. Looks like he sacrificed some speed to bulk up to 220.

God bless Coach Colbertson. He's always been fast but that speed will keep him in the league. He's a tough guy too. Shame on Charles ******* for phasing him out at Texas in some misguided youth movement that got him fired.

Advertisement
The VTech numbers were coming from THEIR coaches... NOT NFL scouts. So there's a little difference. But to your point, there is a difference between ET and hand timing.

Advertisement
Lol at those Virginia tech times

What VT times? What did Isaiah Ford run?

VT has been known to exaggerate their 40 times over the years. We're seeing the same thing here.
If it's coming from scouts, well

Exactly. It's not like UM is telling the scouts the times, they're recording them themselves.
UF & FSU actually had players run same or slower hand timed yesterday indoor than they did at the combine.

I wanna see Joe's 10 yard split? We all knew the kid didn't have breakaway speed, but his feet and vision are what makes him special.

I'm really rooting for this kid to be successful.

4.73 hand time is alarmingly slow

Based on the comparative combine times from Njoku Elder and the others who ran there, Yearby would have been close to 5 flat at the combine.

Advertisement
Back