Pro Canes Showing Out

Advertisement
Literally their cane fans on this board that think lamar miller is a just an ok back.

They double down on their opinions from when they were wrong previously. There are a bunch that still are mad about chickillo being in the league still

Not me. I still remember when sissy Bryce Brown took one look at Miller and decommitted the next day. I was just building off the impressive stats that Miller has piled up and pointing out we also have one of the top RBs of all time still playing the game.

Advertisement
Not me. I still remember when sissy Bryce Brown took one look at Miller and decommitted the next day. I was just building off the impressive stats that Miller has piled up and pointing out we also have one of the top RBs of all time still playing the game.

i know not u ..u been round since grassy i believe

Redwine really finished his career at Miami strongly.

Didn't know he was that fast and didn't expect him to turn out quite as good as he did.

Nothing better than a positive surprise.

Hope he does well in the pros.

I fought hard for Redwine his entire career on this board. Kid made a bunch of mistakes (on the field) but for the most part they were agressive mistakes. You can live with those. Playing next to JJ without question made him a more heady player. Gonna miss that duo. They will be one of the more underrated pairs in UM history.

Advertisement

"Undrafted free agents can be key players in championship caliber teams. The Baltimore Ravens are accustomed to finding these guys annually, with Michael Pierce and Patrick Onwuasor being there’s latest/best finds. Now, it appears they’ve found another in former University of Miami (FL.) Hurricane’s defensive lineman Gerald Willis. ... This isn’t a post about whether or not Gerald Willis makes the roster. Instead, I’m here to tell you that Gerald Willis is not only making the Baltimore Ravens final 53-man roster, but he’ll have a chance to start and make a splash as a rookie. "

Advertisement
Literally there's cane fans on this board that think lamar miller is a just an ok back.

They double down on their opinions from when they were wrong previously. There are a bunch that still are mad about chickillo being in the league still

Think PFF has the Texans as the worst OLine in the league. Flowers, who is universally (and unfairly) thought of as trash by fans, rates higher than everyone on their line. Lamar has had the back luck of being in two bad situations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back