Pro Canes Showing Out

I love me some Herndon he's going to make himself a pile of money soon! I'm excited both my seasons are coming up. Baseball getting into the real season. Basketball is going to be wild this year.
Doesn’t he have a 4 game suspension to start the year?

Advertisement
He had red flags and it was stated he had previous coaches hating on him.

How do u explain missing a wholllle season suspension to them?.

That would make sense. I have buddy who has a in with the Chiefs cause of his daughter and the Browns due to friends and we talk about the canes in the gym all the time. He told me he wasn't going to be drafted early if not at all due to rumors he was hearing from the league. So maybe thats it. He did say whoever grabbed him did get a steal and told me people do that to players all the time to not pay them as much

Advertisement
Willis had to have been blackballed for whatever reason. He's got all the talent in the world. We wasted so many high-quality players last year, should have made a nice little run if we had a **** QB and OC. Glad to see them showing out in the pros. Nearly all our guys were steals, Willis more than any.

E8830C20-9984-4E50-8F47-0ACFFFEF0A5F.jpeg

We had a top 5 defense in a lot of categories last season.

That doesn’t happen without some studs starting on your unit. Not sure why, but a lot of teams got major discounts on our guys this draft. They’re going to make GMs look smart.

Advertisement
We had a top 5 defense in a lot of categories last season.

That doesn’t happen without some studs starting on your unit. Not sure why, but a lot of teams got major discounts on our guys this draft. They’re going to make GMs look smart.

And a lot of GMs look as incompetent as they are especially Demitroff.... how many trash *** DEs got drafted before Joe Jackson??

Some of you weird *** fans was talking like Joe Jackson wasn’t a beast at Miami one of the best DEs to ever play for the U.

Another 1st round UM talent that gets picked up at a discount. He was better than 99% of all DEs drafted in front of him.
I dont get it, Joe jackson played most of last season with a injury and he still played really good. Not sure why he is downplayed. Watched alot of our games on replay recently and he made a ton of plays

Some of you weird *** fans was talking like Joe Jackson wasn’t a beast at Miami one of the best DEs to ever play for the U.

Another 1st round UM talent that gets picked up at a discount. He was better than 99% of all DEs drafted in front of him.

I think the "stiffness" thing got blown way out of proportion. He was a 2nd-3rd round talent to me. Joe Jackson I wouldn't be shocked if he is starting for the Cowboys by years end. Not surprised he caught Jerrys eye. He pops off the screen and he definitely looks the part.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I will preface this by saying it is entirely his business (and the coaches), and fans act way too entitled to personal information. However, it is crazy how they managed to keep whatever it was so under wraps. I hope that he keeps on a positive track personally, performs on the field, and is able to put that issue firmly in his past.

twitter is blocked at work, even when its linked here to this site from twitter. so i appreciate anyone willing to either screenshot the tweets or just summarize what is being linked here from twitter.

twitter is blocked at work, even when its linked here to this site from twitter. so i appreciate anyone willing to either screenshot the tweets or just summarize what is being linked here from twitter.

Redwine, Thriller, Joe Jacks, Willis, Mark Walton, Herndon all balling out in camps. Joe Jackson got very high praise from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for never quitting on plays "that's what he's known for".

Advertisement
Back