Pro Canes Showing Out

Redwine, Thriller, Joe Jacks, Willis, Mark Walton, Herndon all balling out in camps. Joe Jackson got very high praise from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for never quitting on plays "that's what he's known for".
Homer is making waves on special teams too even carrying the ball. Looks very fast apparently.
Artie Burns having a solid camp

Rayshawn Jenkins, Deon bush and corn elder have been taking starter reps

Muhammad is balling out too

Seantrel Henderson starting

Danny Isidora getting first team reps
Miami likely will have 5 starters in the league at oline this year with linder, feliciano, isidora, Henderson and flowers with Washington.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the "stiffness" thing got blown way out of proportion. He was a 2nd-3rd round talent to me. Joe Jackson I wouldn't be shocked if he is starting for the Cowboys by years end. Not surprised he caught Jerrys eye. He pops off the screen and he definitely looks the part.

I agree he makes up for his stiffness with his elite ability to disengage from blockers and get in the back field to make plays... how many chase down from behind strip sacks or forced fumbles from the opposite end of the field did we see from him during his career?? No other DE was doing that in the country... I’m sure there were others making plays like him but I doubt on his level. As much just praise Garvin gets for not being stiff and freakishly athletic, it’s a reason Joe Jackson always put up bigger numbers than him.

Advertisement
I will preface this by saying it is entirely his business (and the coaches), and fans act way too entitled to personal information. However, it is crazy how they managed to keep whatever it was so under wraps. I hope that he keeps on a positive track personally, performs on the field, and is able to put that issue firmly in his past.
U do understand MOST things that occur in house not under the eyes of the media or on a field SHOULD stay in house right? Whatever he goes through in his personal life is his business. Not yalls just cause you're fans. Football is football. Personal is personal.

lol just a few months ago so many Miami fans on this board was trying to tell me that NFL scouts and GMs are perfect... if they say a player is a 5th round talent that’s where he deserves.

How many of you clowns was trying to tell me that a sorry mfkr like John Cominsky was better than Joe Jackson bc he was drafted higher 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

These reports just **** me off bc it continues to show how worst of all time pathetic the Falcons are at drafting defensive talent... even with a defensive head coRch in Quinn. Fck Dimitroff you pos clown!!!

Advertisement
Ever
lol just a few months ago so many Miami fans on this board was trying to tell me that NFL scouts and GMs are perfect... if they say a player is a 5th round talent that’s where he deserves.

How many of you clowns was trying to tell me that a sorry mfkr like John Cominsky was better than Joe Jackson bc he was drafted higher 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

These reports just **** me off bc it continues to show how worst of all time pathetic the Falcons are at drafting defensive talent... even with a defensive head coRch in Quinn. Fck Dimitroff you pos clown!!!
Every year scouts draft lots of players way to early and others way to late. For all the stuff they measure that haven’t found a way to measure grit!

We've had so many kids go later than they should it's crazy. Last class, especially. The lack of respect for our defenders irritates me to no end. I still can't believe how far Joe Jackson and Michael Jackson fell. As discussed above, Willis was blackballed. Fine. But that Oklahoma kid clocks a woman and gets drafted in the second round? Talk about hypocrisy!

The NFL draft gets it wrong year-in-year out. We've even had a few kids go unexpectedly (undeservedly?) high. Dorsett and DVD for example, were taken way earlier than Canes fans expected.

I knew guys like Chickillo, AQM, Bush were capable of long term NFL careers. I didn't expect the disrespect to continue under Richt and now Manny. But it has so far.

U do understand MOST things that occur in house not under the eyes of the media or on a field SHOULD stay in house right? Whatever he goes through in his personal life is his business. Not yalls just cause you're fans. Football is football. Personal is personal.

I agree 100%. I meant crazy not as in they should have said anything. I meant crazy as in it never managed to get out in today’s Information Age. I give Richt, Diaz, and everyone else in Hecht a LOT of credit for whatever they did to help make that happen. Same thing with some of the injuries last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Id love for you to show a single statement by a single poster that says the NFL scouts and GMs are "perfect"

Advertisement
Back