Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worried about Deejay and Homer. I didn't see the game but it looks like the Seahawks only ran Alex Collins and Rashad Penny. I hope that is because they are already happy enough with what they saw from Deejay in preseason games 1 & 2. But Homer was activated off injured reserve earlier in the week, so he especially looks in trouble.

RB U needs a massive injection of new blood into the NFL.
Deejay Dallas is a lock on the team..Homer might be on the bubble. Dallas does to many things for them...Alex Collins and Penny arent a threat to him

We gotta get to a point where we start putting stars in the NFL & not bubble watch guys. Here’s hoping the class of 21 changes that. It irks me consistently hearing “He’s a Bama guy” or “He’s a SEC guy.” It only irks me b/c we used to be the school where it was known as “He’s a Miami guy” or “He’s from The U.” We were known for flooding The NFL w/ pro bowlers where they all get together & take a flick in Hawaii.

Advertisement
Cut day. Adrian Colbert released. Hope he catches on and good luck to the rest of our canes fighting for the 53 man roster.

We down to 39 canes so far Hope they all stick

Last edited:
Practice Squads are bigger now, so I hope all these guys cath back on - but Canes cuts I've seen so far:

Danny Isidora - Texans
Adrian Colbert - Patriots
RJ McIntosh - Saints
Sheldrick Redwine - Browns
Lawrence Cager - Jets (if you count him)

Advertisement
Not sure how Isadora and McIntosh are looking these days. But Colbert was playing well in practice games. Him and Red will find rosters.

Deejay Dallas is a lock on the team..Homer might be on the bubble. Dallas does to many things for them...Alex Collins and Penny arent a threat to him

Seahawks depth chart is absolutely brutal for RB's

2019 - Waived JD McKissic. Had 80 receptions for WFT last year
2019 - Waived Bo Scarbrough. Started 5 games and had 377 yds rushing for Detroit in 2019
2017 - Waived Mike Davis. Starting for Atlanta this year
2017 - Waived Alex Collins. Had 973 yds rushing for Baltimore in 2017

Honestly - might be better for Homer if he gets cut because there's a consistent logjam of talent in Seattle at RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back