Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
i remember a certain number of cane posters sh*tting on dude...when this was 100% expected by anyone that really knew football or really watched him play
I know you remember me saying post after post that GR was the best DE in the draft but I was told he only got cleanup sacks and had a terrible Pro day. Hahah

i remember a certain number of cane posters sh*tting on dude...when this was 100% expected by anyone that really knew football or really watched him play
Were there many people really ****ting on him or people just salty that we finally get a top 10 legit first round talent and we only got to watch him play for 6 games, lol.. **** is brutal like we cursed, top players get neck broken career ending injuries or once in lifetime pandemic allow the one year we get a talent to just sit season out.. The talent was undeniable.. circumstance just sucks.. 6 games, wtffff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perryman is one of the best LBs in the league on first and second down, but he needs to be off the field in passing situations.

This team has had a significant decline in talent over the past 2 decades. But we still produce a ton of NFL rotational guys and even the occasional superstar like Perryman. I'm hoping Phillips and Rousseau carry on that torch until we get Mario or some other A+ head coach in here to right the program..

The grab them and hold them school of tackling. I assume you’ve seen the training video?
feel bring GIF

Advertisement

There was a time I thought Chad Thomas and Joe Jackson were going to be consistent NFL starters. They didn’t have elite get-off and rushing skills but I thought they were physically built to hold the edge and get to the QB with enough consistency to prove invaluable. Certainty more than a Trent Harris or a Quincy Roche. I don’t quite understand why they faded so quickly.

How’s Garvin doing at GB? I see he is second string.

There was a time I thought Chad Thomas and Joe Jackson were going to be consistent NFL starters. They didn’t have elite get-off and rushing skills but I thought they were physically built to hold the edge and get to the QB with enough consistency to prove invaluable. Certainty more than a Trent Harris or a Quincy Roche. I don’t quite understand why they faded so quickly.

How’s Garvin doing at GB? I see he is second string.
I think Chad decided to focus more on Music. He was in the 2-deep rotation the last yr he played and when he did start, he played very well 4 sacks in 8 games.

Advertisement
Back