Pricing released UM VS UF

Yeah I just emailed my rep asking what can be done and said that tier 3 people would get better seats elections than tier 2.

Let me know what they say and the email. They told me zero seats have been opened up as of now and they won't be by the time tier 3 opens up. I don't believe them at all.

Advertisement
Put these incompetent idiots on blast. Here’s my email just sent to them:

To whom it may concern -

Boy you guys have once again shown your incompetence in handling such a matter. I was one that was able to purchase more than my allotment (which at the end of the day is your problem, not mine)....however, they were never going for sale on the black market. They were all spoken for and all Canes fans of course. I have issues with your handling of this:

1). I don’t know which seats you left with me and which ones you took away. I better have my $150 tix, qty of 6 in P39.

2). Now that you have decided this route, tier 3 people will get better selections than tier 2 people in some scenarios. It’s my understanding a lot of the lower bowl seats between the 10 yard lines were gobbled up only to see entire rows on stubhub.

3). Now that you’re re-releasing, everyone already having fulfilled their allotment has no option to buy these better seats that we wanted in the first place. Instead, the tier 3 people will get them.

Certainly not a way to treat the bigger donors and people who gave money to move up in the selection process.

4). Because you’ve essentially decided to disregard the tier process, I’d expect you to do the right thing and also refund all of our $50 or more student impact donations.

However, its only February. You still have a chance to make this right. If the University of Miami actually cared instead of putting lipstick on a pig as your latest move suggests, rescind the entire process, refund everything, put actual parameters in place to avoid these constant ***** ups and loopholes, and DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE!

But I won’t hold my breath. It’s par for the course with this ticket office.

Sincerely,

A diehard Cane and disgruntled fan when it comes to dealing with ticket office operations.

Lol, they can't even tell us which tickets they left and which ones got refunded. They should have that info ready before sending out an stupid email! What a complete disaster.

Just emailed that I expect to hear soon about the better seats available before tier 3. We'll see what I get back. Good job guys, this shows that there was a massive amount of complaining about this situation and that they need to make it right.

Advertisement
Logged in Tuesday 2/19 as Tier 2 with a 4pm reservation and nothing was available in the 100s, Ps and first few rows of 200s.. What was our allotment? Or what Facts do we have to make my *****y email more effective (I believe in unicorns also)?

Advertisement
Logged in Tuesday 2/19 as Tier 2 with a 4pm reservation and nothing was available in the 100s, Ps and first few rows of 200s.. What was our allotment? Or what Facts do we have to make my *****y email more effective (I believe in unicorns also)?

Tier 1 was ten and tier 2 was six. Tier 1 went ham and laid waste to the bottom bowl by the time the first tier 2 fans had an opportunity to select. I haven't stopped emailing them.

To whom it may concern -

Boy you guys have once again shown your incompetence in handling such a matter. I was one that was able to purchase more than my allotment (which at the end of the day is your problem, not mine)....however, they were never going for sale on the black market. They were all spoken for and all Canes fans of course. I have issues with your handling of this:

1). I don’t know which seats you left with me and which ones you took away. I better have my $150 tix, qty of 6 in P39.

2). Now that you have decided this route, tier 3 people will get better selections than tier 2 people in some scenarios. It’s my understanding a lot of the lower bowl seats between the 10 yard lines were gobbled up only to see entire rows on stubhub.

3). Now that you’re re-releasing, everyone already having fulfilled their allotment has no option to buy these better seats that we wanted in the first place. Instead, the tier 3 people will get them.

Certainly not a way to treat the bigger donors and people who gave money to move up in the selection process.

4). Because you’ve essentially decided to disregard the tier process, I’d expect you to do the right thing and also refund all of our $50 or more student impact donations.

However, its only February. You still have a chance to make this right. If the University of Miami actually cared instead of putting lipstick on a pig as your latest move suggests, rescind the entire process, refund everything, put actual parameters in place to avoid these constant ***** ups and loopholes, and DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE!

Sincerely,

A diehard Cane and disgruntled fan when it comes to dealing with ticket office operations.
The thing eith the ticket office is its just a bunch of students for the most part. Far as I know theres 3 actually independent staff members the rest is students either somehow interning(for what I have no clue) or part time... I have several odd my people I end up having to get on Blake about. He just redirects everything to brooke

To whom it may concern -

Sincerely,

Dude....your greed is/was part of the problem. "The weed of greed bares bitter fruit".

Advertisement
you guys realize t3 already started buying tickets right? t3 was yesterday. i got my tickets yesterday, but if i go back to check on whats left, it just says theres nothing to show anymore. whatever theyre telling you about tickets before tier 3 is a lie.

The thing eith the ticket office is its just a bunch of students for the most part. Far as I know theres 3 actually independent staff members the rest is students either somehow interning(for what I have no clue) or part time... I have several odd my people I end up having to get on Blake about. He just redirects everything to brooke

its just those work study jobs. they dont need professionals working in a ticket booth. most pro teams dont have more than hourly workers in their booths. the issue is that the people above them are useless and screwed it up. it makes the ticket assistants lives a nightmare bc theyre not equipped to handle this.

Advertisement
**** I feel lucky as **** now. I was a tier 2, 3 PM slot and got 6 in P41, but had to re-choose seats once because "those seats are no longer available" got me once.

**** I feel lucky as **** now. I was a tier 2, 3 PM slot and got 6 in P41, but had to re-choose seats once because "those seats are no longer available" got me once.

Likewise. I ended up only able to get a pair in 127 and four in P27 butt up against P28. They're not bad but I fully wasn't anticipating having to choose from the $100 seats or be in the corner.

I'd rather Tier 3 get blessed with good seats than let the opportunist scumbag profiteers in Tier 1 keep their extras but this whole thing still blows.

As was mentioned, this **** better be fixed by Baga and even for the Michigan State away game tix too.

Dude....your greed is/was part of the problem. "The weed of greed bares bitter fruit".

Greed when I’m not selling any of them for profit and in fact providing them for extended Canes family that wanted to attend? Call it what you want homie...

There’s nothing bitter about it. I have my 6 tickets and will be in the game. Now, perhaps if I listed on stubhub and planned on turning a profit you’d maybe have a point.

Doesn’t take away from the fact the incompetent ticket office created the problem. Which is the entire point.

Advertisement
Back