Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
Upper deck for me :(. Lower bowl was completely sold out by the 1pm time slot today.

Idk if every season ticket holder had a rep, but I know anyone in premium seats has one.
I emailed my rep this morning and she has yet to email me back. She was also the one who initially told me there would be no time slots and all of tier 2 would go at the same time. Customer service is severely lacking.

This is why we have to fall *** backwards lucky into a hire (and praying Manny was the guy) to expect the program to return to its rightful prominence.

This ticket thing was not a complicated project. Couple programmers on my team can build a stand alone app that properly limits tickets and validates for re-entry to purchase more based on unique ID. Hire the right ******* people or vendor. Better yet, run a small pilot before full go.

Reminds me of the arguments around the Dolphins where people say ownership has nothing to do with the "bad luck" the FO has had.

Yes it’s all management related. I’m not so sure they run the software, I’m thinking that they farm all that out to the vendor. But in well managed organizations, it doesn’t matter, they make the vendors accountable so that the customers don’t get screwed.

This is literally 100% on Blake. And is also on the people that don’t make him account for this.

Advertisement
Thanks for keeping us T3 updated with availability. I'm 4pm tmrw and would be happy with something in 232 or 236

This was availability as of 30 secs ago. "Premium" seats were obviously never re-released into the pool.

Screenshot_20190222-103917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here's availability in Sec 232 and it's pretty similar across the uppers until you get to like the last upper section on the right (238). There you can get seats in what would probably be like Row 18 and above. Good luck.

20190222_104214.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was availability as of 30 secs ago. "Premium" seats were obviously never re-released into the pool.

View attachment 80889

Here's availability in Sec 232 and it's pretty similar across the uppers until you get to like the last upper section on the right (238). There you can get seats in what would probably be like Row 18 and above. Good luck.

View attachment 80892

is there even enough for the general public?

View attachment 80889

View attachment 80892

Read my mind, thanks for the update!

is there even enough for the general public?

I don't think they anticipated offering any seats to the general public. At least that's usually what they initially say and them sometimes* they act like addl seats were "released" as we get closer to the actual game. I'm not sure that'll be the case with this game though.

I don't think they anticipated offering any seats to the general public. At least that's usually what they initially say and them sometimes* they act like addl seats were "released" as we get closer to the actual game. I'm not sure that'll be the case with this game though.

yeah thats what it seems like. for those that didnt get, just sign up for the alert on the camping world site

Advertisement
I’m still waiting for my fūcking apology

Hope you are not holding your breath. Any apology you get will be in a form letter along with a promise not to let it happen again. But we all know it will. When UM hires full time employees, not students earning work credit, you might see a change. I have had 3 different Reps assigned to me during the last year. With a turnover like that how can you expect the staff to have any idea of how to run what is a multi million dollar business?

Advertisement
Hope you are not holding your breath. Any apology you get will be in a form letter along with a promise not to let it happen again. But we all know it will. When UM hires full time employees, not students earning work credit, you might see a change. I have had 3 different Reps assigned to me during the last year. With a turnover like that how can you expect the staff to have any idea of how to run what is a multi million dollar business?
I still haven't gotten a response from my rep after two emails.

I still haven't gotten a response from my rep after two emails.

Since isht rolls downhill, don't expect any of the paid staff to get blamed, including Blake. I suspect there will be some type of investigation which will include blaming people who no longer are associated with UM.

Advertisement
Back