Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
This entire game has been a chitshow completely self inflicted by the school. I can't imagine how many tickets are going to be opened up to the public now with the opportunity for Gator fans to overthrow that stadium INSTEAD of doing the entire process over again WHEN THEY GET THE DATE SET!!!

This entire game has been a chitshow completely self inflicted by the school. I can't imagine how many tickets are going to be opened up to the public now with the opportunity for Gator fans to overthrow that stadium INSTEAD of doing the entire process over again WHEN THEY GET THE DATE SET!!!

Yes it’s been a shlt show. But what makes you think the majority of canes fans that bought tickets are not going to not go? I bet 95% or more still keep their tickets even with the change date.

Advertisement
Just spoke to the ticket office and the girl said that the date is still the 31st and they'd send emails immediately but had no idea what or when it would happen. I asked about the tier 1 issue and she tried to tell me that they only had a specific area Monday, that should have been greyed out but none were in the lower level. LOL, I presented her with the math and other things and she said she'd pass it up the chain.
I don't expect anything but I've been bombarding the suite rep and was interested in what the regular office person would say. Whole thing is very deceptive and dishonest.

Yes it’s been a shlt show. But what makes you think the majority of canes fans that bought tickets are not going to not go? I bet 95% or more still keep their tickets even with the change date.

Not the ones who had tickets, per se. This entire refund thing has me in a bad mood solely because tickets will be available and who will they be sold to? It's bad enough that boatloads of tickets were oversold one tier 1 (Yes, I bought two extra ones for my two Hurricane friends. I'm well aware I was part of the problem)

Just spoke to the ticket office and the girl said that the date is still the 31st and they'd send emails immediately but had no idea what or when it would happen. I asked about the tier 1 issue and she tried to tell me that they only had a specific area Monday, that should have been greyed out but none were in the lower level. LOL, I presented her with the math and other things and she said she'd pass it up the chain.
I don't expect anything but I've been bombarding the suite rep and was interested in what the regular office person would say. Whole thing is very deceptive and dishonest.

how is this not approved yet if the waiver was sent in jan? they gonna sit on this thing and just wait as months go by?

how is this not approved yet if the waiver was sent in jan? they gonna sit on this thing and just wait as months go by?

Kind of makes me think this is far from a sure thing. I definitely would not be looking for a refund yet if you cant make it the earlier weekend.

Advertisement
Idk but unless she was flat out lying, she didn't know anything but did say it's still the 31st, as of now.

Kind of makes me think this is far from a sure thing. I definitely would not be looking for a refund yet if you cant make it the earlier weekend.

i can make it either weekend. i already changed my hotel dates bc i doubt the NCAA will tell everyone no considering ESPN, UM, and UF are all okay with the 24th

Advertisement
Yeah, the director wasn't much help either. This is not a good look

they were praying this wouldn't get leaked till it was official lol. I'm just imagining what their plan was when it gets approved if it never got leaked? ok guys, change of date -- its on the 24th now.

Advertisement
both schools AD should be forced to resign after this.

Really I’m not even considering the change date as much. In and of itself it’s not a good look, but after the ticket selection day fiasco, and their lack of a credible and customer-centric response, it just cements the case for a poorly run operation. I mean it’s been crappy for a long time, but this just really took it over the top for me.

Advertisement
Back