Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
Best guess as to what is going to happen to the premium seats that were bought over the cap? Will they actually take those seats away or hope things die down and people forget?

Advertisement

All gone

Still seething here. Blake needs to go down for many reasons, but this should be the straw that broke the camels back.

Advertisement
Definitely quite a few tickets available on stub hub marked up 2-5x depending on section. Unfortunate that lots of Canes trying to make a buck and at the same time denying other canes fans fantastic seats at original prices.

In the future I think they need to dial back Golden Canes purchase limits from 10 tix to 6. I see too many 10 seat blocks available.

Luckily I got my seats in 236 but was hoping for 100 level tix.

Paid $250 for my seat in the West End Zone several weeks before the ND game.

A few days before the game it was $600+.

The parking pass is what ****ed me off. I got an Orange pass, it was almost as expensive as the god**** ticket.

I seriously considered getting a ticket for UF, but they became too expensive, too fast.

I'm not an elitest snob, but if I'm going to drive to Orlando to watch a football game, I'm not paying $200+ to be in the cheap seats.

(I will say that if it gets closer to game time, and someone has good seats and can't go, I'll pay what you paid.)

Last edited:
Definitely quite a few tickets available on stub hub marked up 2-5x depending on section. Unfortunate that lots of Canes trying to make a buck and at the same time denying other canes fans fantastic seats at original prices.

In the future I think they need to dial back Golden Canes purchase limits from 10 tix to 6. I see too many 10 seat blocks available.

Luckily I got my seats in 236 but was hoping for 100 level tix.

issue is the golden canes donate a bleep ton of money lol. none of us reg donors are gonna close to their totals.

From my understanding I thought each school was getting around 20k allotment of tickets. So let’s say 40k total between the teams before general public sales so maybe leaving another 20k for the general public. Is that right? And if so, I still see Camping World still has TBA on ticket sale dates. I just don’t know why they would have TBA if it were truly only a tier 1-3 type game and tix not available to gen pub.

Advertisement
From my understanding I thought each school was getting around 20k allotment of tickets. So let’s say 40k total between the teams before general public sales so maybe leaving another 20k for the general public. Is that right? And if so, I still see Camping World still has TBA on ticket sale dates. I just don’t know why they would have TBA if it were truly only a tier 1-3 type game and tix not available to gen pub.

camping world will have tickets available just like ATT stadium did last year. you just won't be sitting in the canes section through CW that's all

The Camping World Kickoff has SOLD OUT to Season Ticket Holders and Hurricane Club Members.
---
I don't think they're giving back refunds or tickets.

Advertisement

Think this is our only chance to get tickets for a regular price.

Right. They have a partnership with stubhub but yeah you go with that.

They have a partnership with StubHub for season tickets. If I can't make a UM home game and need to sell my tickets, I can do so via my UM online account. I cannot do that with away game tickets or championship game tickets or bowl game tickets.

They can put any kind of limitation on away tickets that they want. We had some crazy bizarre process last year for the UVa away game.

I was told the allotments were closer to 25K each.

Also, the Florida Citrus Sports members will have first crack at the remaining seats.

This game will never go on sale to the general public.

**** so i've been out of the loop and came to CIS today to look for info on tickets, am I SOL? I live in Ocala rn and I'm moving to Philly at the end of the month but wanted to fly down for the game

Advertisement
Back