Pricing released UM VS UF

I just received confirmation that it did happen and there are cancelled tickets but was told they wouldn't be better than what I got. The latter I find hard to believe

Advertisement
So what happens with those cancelled tickets?

when i bought yesterday, the corners (the 50 dollar seats) were the ones w lower availability. id assume a ton of the t1 donors destroyed that market by scooping em all up (u can sell a 50 dollar seat for 200 to a UF or Cane fan wanting to go easily). i imagine those cancelled tickets just go back to the general pool when it opens for everyone (if everyone followed the rules, thats what would have happened anyways).

its just those work study jobs. they dont need professionals working in a ticket booth. most pro teams dont have more than hourly workers in their booths. the issue is that the people above them are useless and screwed it up. it makes the ticket assistants lives a nightmare bc theyre not equipped to handle this.
I played professional football for quite a few years brother. Yes game day is essentially just any Jane doe. That's not what I'm talking about though brother. Especially pro they have entire departments that pertain to tickets & relations. We literally have three full time workers that do this for us and none of them are competent. We definitely agree on that because they hand down all the actual work to students who are simply passing the time.

Advertisement
I played professional football for quite a few years brother. Yes game day is essentially just any Jane doe. That's not what I'm talking about though brother. Especially pro they have entire departments that pertain to tickets & relations. We literally have three full time workers that do this for us and none of them are competent. We definitely agree on that because they hand down all the actual work to students who are simply passing the time.

This is 100% on Blake.

yeah i mean i think UM tried that w the personal reps they assign you who are actual professionals, but we do agree that the issue isnt the work study student, it is the work of the actual people getting paid w.e. they do as their livelihood. the students shouldn't have to deal w fielding questions from customers in this situation. this is on management to call those t1 donors and letting them know that they will lose their right to purchase away game tickets if this happens again.

Advertisement
He didn't say, just replied that it was true

They're saying they released those tickets as soon as they were purchased. Won't say how many were overbought, but maintain that "there were only a few people who did that".

Basically, they are lying to cover their asses.

When asked exactly, or even approximately how many tickets were oversold, the response was "we will not be releasing the exact number."

They're making it out as if the problem was resolved and dealt with already and it's over and done with.

The problem is, the numbers don't match up or make any sense.

Nothing but lies.

They're saying they released those tickets as soon as they were purchased. Won't say how many were overbought, but maintain that "there were only a few people who did that".

Basically, they are lying to cover their asses.

When asked exactly, or even approximately how many tickets were oversold, the response was "we will not be releasing the exact number."

They're making it out as if the problem was resolved and dealt with already and it's over and done with.

The problem is, the numbers don't match up or make any sense.

Nothing but lies.
Yep, there's no way the cancelled tickets aren't better than what I got. Especially when the poster earlier showed a massive influx of 50 yard line lowers on StubHub the afternoon tier 1 selected; including complete rows. I responded with that and haven't heard back yet.... LOL

This is why we have to fall *** backwards lucky into a hire (and praying Manny was the guy) to expect the program to return to its rightful prominence.

This ticket thing was not a complicated project. Couple programmers on my team can build a stand alone app that properly limits tickets and validates for re-entry to purchase more based on unique ID. Hire the right ******* people or vendor. Better yet, run a small pilot before full go.

Reminds me of the arguments around the Dolphins where people say ownership has nothing to do with the "bad luck" the FO has had.

Advertisement
I do know that at least on StubHub you don't have an entire row listed anymore. The most is 10 seats when as of yesterday it was 26. My question is where are those "missing" tickets.

Yep, there's no way the cancelled tickets aren't better than what I got. Especially when the poster earlier showed a massive influx of 50 yard line lowers on StubHub the afternoon tier 1 selected; including complete rows. I responded with that and haven't heard back yet.... LOL

Are you using a specific email? I want to blast them.

I

I saw that too, I wanted the 250 section and it was gone before the sales started
Actual the were not - when I talked to my guy at 1125, he stated that some clubs were still there at 1100. MAde me really mad because I had access at 1100 I could have gotten a couple clubs , not 6 but could have gotten my other 4 in the middle sections, which also were gone at 1125. Cluster. And now it appears Canes fans bought more than they should and are selling them on stubhub, etc - bad form.

Advertisement
It's true they are cancelling orders that were over. People have gotten emails saying

"we have kept the best seat locations on your order and have cancelled all other tickets greater than your allotted amount. The payment for these additional seats will be refunded to the credit card used for the transaction."

In addition if you look at StubHub there are no more listing of complete rows.
Good news, because I checked on Tuesday night and I could have bought more, but I am sure they would have been taken away if this is true. I did not buy because it just was not right.

Greed when I’m not selling any of them for profit and in fact providing them for extended Canes family that wanted to attend? Call it what you want homie...

There’s nothing bitter about it. I have my 6 tickets and will be in the game. Now, perhaps if I listed on stubhub and planned on turning a profit you’d maybe have a point.

Doesn’t take away from the fact the incompetent ticket office created the problem. Which is the entire point.
He is right - greed to get more than your alloted 6 to take care of friends vs Canes donors getting them period. No black and white - selfish of you HOMIE.

Advertisement
Back