Pricing released UM VS UF

Not far

Not far maybe a quarter mile at most. It is in Jones high school not the best neighborhood but a lot of people and police around also there are fields around that area for parking too

Thanks. I’m not driving anyway, but just figuring out an Uber strategy for when I leave. As was mentioned before might be best to go to 441, biput just thinking of all alternatives

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Tier 1 has from 11 am - 4 pm today, Tier 2 can start then. Called my guy this am at 8:30 to get them says there is still 18000 seats to be sold

Advertisement
I don’t think your times are accurate. I’m in tier 2 and going at 1pm today

Tier 1 was yesterday, 2/18. Tier 2 begins today, best I can piece together at 11am, with additional slots at 1p, 2p, 3p, and 4p. Tier 3 opens tomorrow, 2/20. Again, that's as I understand it/have been able to figure out.

Tier 1 has from 11 am - 4 pm today, Tier 2 can start then. Called my guy this am at 8:30 to get them says there is still 18000 seats to be sold

Do you recall what the original allotment was? 25,000? I’m not saying that's it, that’s just a number that's sticking in my head.

Advertisement
Anyone in here purchasing from a mobile device. Stuck at work and they are terrible at allowing other sites?

Just want to know in case I need to make other arrangements.

Advertisement
I didn't get to donate in time.

No tier it's very hard to say, but I would guess yeah. Count on that and consider yourself lucky if you are still able to buy from the school.

25k allotment, 7k gone in tier 1. I'll guess that there will still be a few thousand left by the end of tier 2, but will guess that tier 3 will buy up most or all of what's left after that.

As some others have said, though, there's a pretty good chance that secondary market prices will drop once the school has distributed its allotment. Best to wait and see if you get lucky. Just my opinion.

Anyone in here purchasing from a mobile device. Stuck at work and they are terrible at allowing other sites?

Just want to know in case I need to make other arrangements.
I'm going to have to try on the phone. I had an issue with FSU in '17 but the rep said my account looked fine. Hopefully I don't have problems again because he said the phones are going to be crazy

Advertisement
Back