Pricing released UM VS UF

I just clicked on the link and first it said to enable cookies. Then I closed the browser and tried again, logged on and the screen was blank. Hopefully at 1pm something will be there.
Edit: just as I finished typing this, I got a second email with an "update." It still says 1pm but the link says buy now. I pressed it and didn't have to log in but still just blank. Lol

Advertisement
I wouldn't take a chance on ordering on your phone. I have to pick my kids up at 3pm from school but I don't want to take a chance ordering on my phone while waiting in line. They can wait at school and go to after care....damnit!!

My mans. I’m taking my lunch break at 2 to go home and get set up. I’ll be damned if I miss out. My 3:30pm conference can wait.

they just sent an email saying the 3pm appointments today are not today but 2/22.... gee whiz

I just clicked on the link and first it said to enable cookies. Then I closed the browser and tried again, logged on and the screen was blank. Hopefully at 1pm something will be there.
Edit: just as I finished typing this, I got a second email with an "update." It still says 1pm but the link says buy now. I pressed it and didn't have to log in but still just blank. Lol

**** third-party IT contractors...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, WTF.....I got on at 11:00 and can't but tix. I've been on hold with the ticket office....of course, they'll get around to picking up in an hiur or so. This is a great way to treat loyal fans....***ing amateur hour.

Advertisement
I had instructions on how to activate Cookies (already activated, but I digress). The instructions for Chrome were woefully wrong. Just wrong.

Seriously, the next mo-fo who tries to defend Blake is getting my foot in an uncomfortable place.

That website is a complete and utter joke. What do you expect from a website that deals in Miami?

Advertisement
Back