Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
No fella - I am an IT guy and the cookie problem is widespread. What browser did you use and where are your seats?

Bullsh!te. I use Chrome.

And if cookies are the issue, UM has not bothered to test the system, give proper instructions, or provide any way for anyone to test their own systems.

In 2019, the system for selling UM-UF tickets is just as bad as it was in 1986, when I had to stand in line in the Breezeway.

Same-Old Same-Old Miami.

Advertisement
**** if you guys are already having to get the sections next to the bottom middle 3, they're going like hot cakes!! I really really hope I can at least get those at 1pm. This is insane.

Bullsh!te. I use Chrome.

And if cookies are the issue, UM has not bothered to test the system, give proper instructions, or provide any way for anyone to test their own systems.

In 2019, the system for selling UM-UF tickets is just as bad as it was in 1986, when I had to stand in line in the Breezeway.

Same-Old Same-Old Miami.
I meant widespread amongst us Canes today. No excuse.

Advertisement
Like I said days or weeks ago. The problem is the vendor. That is the software that they’re using and the ticket services they are using. But that is 100% the tickets office fault. I’ve been through this before with them. I don’t know why they continue with these people, they’re literally awful.

There is zero excuse for this.

They need to get blasted on social media for this horrific customer service.

Like an idiot, I thought I’d just use the link because it worked so well for the Dallas tickets when last year. I thought they had finally solved their problems -obviously they haven’t.

Unacceptable and they need to hear about it from as many people as possible on social media.

Had I known any of this, I would’ve just called my guy and told him to pick the best two tickets at 11 AM. But I thought I would do it myself on the website. This is ridiculous

Like I said days or weeks ago. The problem is the vendor. That is the software that they’re using and the ticket services they are using. But that is 100% the tickets office fault. I’ve been through this before with them. I don’t know why they continue with these people, they’re literally awful.

There is zero excuse for this.

They need to get blasted on social media for this horrific customer service.

Like an idiot, I thought I’d just use the link because it worked so well for the Dallas tickets when last year. I thought they had finally solved their problems -obviously they haven’t.

Unacceptable and they need to hear about it from as many people as possible on social media.

Had I known any of this, I would’ve just called my guy and told him to pick the best two tickets at 11 AM. But I thought I would do it myself on the website. This is ridiculous
Agreed, bad. Worked so well for Dallas.

Advertisement
Its now doing this ...

Advertisement
holy ****...it just timed out on me at 50 minutes on hold and said it was not set up to receive messages at this time

"Tickets Live Chat" is just circling.

On hold on the phone.

I've heard that many people have gotten "updated" e-mails to February 22nd at 3 pm, which is LITERALLY the last available time.

Complete ****e show.

Advertisement
Back