Pricing released UM VS UF

Anyone in here purchasing from a mobile device. Stuck at work and they are terrible at allowing other sites?

Just want to know in case I need to make other arrangements.

Have never purchased on a mobile device, and don't plan to today, but the website does seem to work fairly well on my iphone. You might have a little trouble being able to navigate the seat map on a small screen.

Please report back on your experience.

Advertisement
Have never purchased on a mobile device, and don't plan to today, but the website does seem to work fairly well on my iphone. You might have a little trouble being able to navigate the seat map on a small screen.

Do you have a link to the site? Is it going to be UM's seasons ticket portal site?

Advertisement
No tier it's very hard to say, but I would guess yeah. Count on that and consider yourself lucky if you are still able to buy from the school.

25k allotment, 7k gone in tier 1. I'll guess that there will still be a few thousand left by the end of tier 2, but will guess that tier 3 will buy up most or all of what's left after that.

As some others have said, though, there's a pretty good chance that secondary market prices will drop once the school has distributed its allotment. Best to wait and see if you get lucky. Just my opinion.

How in the **** are 7k tix already gone when tier 1 finished up? Last I saw, tier 1 had 231 members. If every one of them bought all 10, which I doubt, that equates to close to 2500 tix accounted for.

Either I’ve forgotten how to do math or the Golden Canes just grew exponentially.

Care to elaborate on how 7k are already gone?

I emailed them and they responded that it should work but they recommend using a desktop or calling in. So I guess I should give it a whirl on the desktop.

Advertisement
30E6EF28-51B8-4102-92DF-A19103029139.jpeg

See ya boys there.

Yes and it will send you a email before your allotment with a code to put in to buy the tickets at your time, from what I was told

Before I start getting the "Don't blame Blake, blame the third-party contractors who work on the website" responses, I would point out that ONCE AGAIN, this has been an enormous clusterfvck.

If this was all about promo codes, THEY COULD HAVE TOLD US IN ADVANCE. Even if the e-mail would only be sent out just before your appointment time.

I have been testing the website. Yes, there is a "Promo Code" box, but absolutely no instruction on the Promo Code itself. Just a useless instruction to "log into your account" (and how would you see that message without, you know, LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT?).

We just have to be honest. The UM Athletic Department, at least in the leadership positions, is staffed by buffoons.

Advertisement
Before I start getting the "Don't blame Blake, blame the third-party contractors who work on the website" responses, I would point out that ONCE AGAIN, this has been an enormous clusterfvck.

If this was all about promo codes, THEY COULD HAVE TOLD US IN ADVANCE. Even if the e-mail would only be sent out just before your appointment time.

I have been testing the website. Yes, there is a "Promo Code" box, but absolutely no instruction on the Promo Code itself. Just a useless instruction to "log into your account" (and how would you see that message without, you know, LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT?).

We just have to be honest. The UM Athletic Department, at least in the leadership positions, is staffed by buffoons.

LOL I don’t believe you have to use a promo code

How in the **** are 7k tix already gone when tier 1 finished up? Last I saw, tier 1 had 231 members. If every one of them bought all 10, which I doubt, that equates to close to 2500 tix accounted for.

Either I’ve forgotten how to do math or the Golden Canes just grew exponentially.

Care to elaborate on how 7k are already gone?

Settle down, bruh. Just going off what this guy said:

Tier 1 has from 11 am - 4 pm today, Tier 2 can start then. Called my guy this am at 8:30 to get them says there is still 18000 seats to be sold

All I did was subtract 25,000-18,000.

You two need to STFU. I'd love to put you both in the WEZ hands down man down thread.

Advertisement
LOL I don’t believe you have to use a promo code

Again, fair point, but why even have the Promo Code box on there?

Next thing you know, they will send us Free Trial CD-ROMs, so that we can install the HurricaneSports website on our home computers, and then we can use dial-up modems to connect.

Blake is a mess, IPF notwithstanding.

I wouldn't take a chance on ordering on your phone. I have to pick my kids up at 3pm from school but I don't want to take a chance ordering on my phone while waiting in line. They can wait at school and go to after care....damnit!!

Settle down, bruh. Just going off what this guy said:

All I did was subtract 25,000-18,000.

Lol. No worries..

I thought maybe you heard from a legit source. The U was going to have some ‘splaining to do as we all know the Golden Canes didn’t go from 250ish to 700 overnight.

I’m looking forward to locking 12 down shortly.

Advertisement
Back