Pricing released UM VS UF

SIAP, how's the tailgate and parking situation at this stadium? Do I need parking passes is or is it ran similar to the yellow lot on gameday?

I parked for 20$ cash at a storage unit for the WVU bowl game a few years ago. It was about 1/4 a mile from the stadium. Lots closer to the field were 50$, rough area around the stadium

Advertisement
None of this sounds ideal. I never had any problems with the OB neighborhood, those old Cuban women treated us like kings. Hearing how bad the area around the stadium is something that keeps getting reiterated from multiple friends. Am being told to stay in Winter Park and drive in because of how crappy it is. I would definitely pay $50 to park.

So I take it no to pre-sale on passes?

None of this sounds ideal. I never had any problems with the OB neighborhood, those old Cuban women treated us like kings. Hearing how bad the area around the stadium is something that keeps getting reiterated from multiple friends. Am being told to stay in Winter Park and drive in because of how crappy it is. I would definitely pay $50 to park.

So I take it no to pre-sale on passes?

You'll be fine. It is not that bad.

Advertisement
Where do we get the updated numbers?

I do not believe they did a "final" update. When I got my appointment time, there were no longer any numbers associated with the tiers.

I mentioned this before, I did not expect a bunch of "new" Golden Canes, so Tier 1 is pretty well set.

The biggest movement is going to be Tier 3 to Tier 2.

Also, in past years, they used to provide you with information about your ranking within a tier (when they had more tiers) and they would tell you the point system. They no longer do so.

So you have to figure out your ranking "hierarchy" based on your appointment time.

Sucks.

You talk like an internet tuff guy, but you behave like a triggered snowflake.

Relax. Stop obsessing over Tate's waiver. Have *** occasionally. Quit trying to jack up your post count with generalizations and bad information.

Have a wonderful day. Go buy some UM-UF tickets on StubHub.

Stop obsessing over me.

And I don’t need to buy tickets on stub hub

I’m not about to call again I don’t want to deal with a real person right now, so is 11 AM on the 19th the earliest anyone has heard about the tier 2 selection after the golden canes?

I hope so.

Advertisement
Kaching

I’m still probably not going to be able to get club level seats though
Sucks man but they're still much much cheaper than outside. I'm hoping they have the first row of the upper 50 or higher rows of the lower level 50. I sat in a lower corner section for the RAB so idk what the sight line is from the side

Sucks man but they're still much much cheaper than outside. I'm hoping they have the first row of the upper 50 or higher rows of the lower level 50. I sat in a lower corner section for the RAB so idk what the sight line is from the side

I’m just guessing here, but they should have lower level seats between the 30’s still available throughout the day.

Worst case scenario for me is the lower level, but I’d love to get some of those $250 club seats. Just doesn’t look like they’re going to be available on the second day after the golden canes buy all of them

I wish I knew how many club seats there were on that side of the field, then I could’ve done a little math and saved myself the anticipation of even thinking they would be available

I’m just guessing here, but they should have lower level seats between the 30’s still available throughout the day.

Worst case scenario for me is the lower level, but I’d love to get some of those $250 club seats. Just doesn’t look like they’re going to be available on the second day after the golden canes buy all of them

I wish I knew how many club seats there were on that side of the field, then I could’ve done a little math and saved myself the anticipation of even thinking they would be available
I don't think so, the director indicated that there won't even be any of the green available. He said, we should have some great red seats though! Lulz, I don't think I'd like the view all the way near the endzone. So you think the lower level would be better than the first couple rows of the upper level? I know you don't mind the back of the lower level but I don't remember you saying anything about upper levels or if you had any experience at Camping World Stadium

Advertisement
i dont want to read all of this, so somebody please just tell me... if ive done absolutely nothing yet, is it too late for me?

i dont want to read all of this, so somebody please just tell me... if ive done absolutely nothing yet, is it too late for me?
It's too late for you to increase your tier but if you have season tickets for football or basketball or if you donated to the student impact fund, you will be in tier 3

Advertisement
I parked for 20$ cash at a storage unit for the WVU bowl game a few years ago. It was about 1/4 a mile from the stadium. Lots closer to the field were 50$, rough area around the stadium
The only problem with some of the private lots are you can get blocked in. Sort of like the private lots around the OB.

I don't think so, the director indicated that there won't even be any of the green available. He said, we should have some great red seats though! Lulz, I don't think I'd like the view all the way near the endzone. So you think the lower level would be better than the first couple rows of the upper level? I know you don't mind the back of the lower level but I don't remember you saying anything about upper levels or if you had any experience at Camping World Stadium

I’ve only been to camping world once and not sure, but I think it was before the remodel

It's too late for you to increase your tier but if you have season tickets for football or basketball or if you donated to the student impact fund, you will be in tier 3

so i can still donate to the student impact fund and be eligible to get tix in tier 3? whats the donation amount?

so i can still donate to the student impact fund and be eligible to get tix in tier 3? whats the donation amount?

$50. If you don’t have season tickets though, it’s going to be really low priority and I don’t know what type of tickets you could be able to get, if any.

Advertisement
Back