Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
I got the 19th at 1pm. Told the director I needed 6 tickets 50 yard line club. He said firmly that it won't be there. He expects the Golden Club to snatch all those Monday. That blows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So much for being a cat 3 donor, my buddy gave $50 just to get into tier 2 and we pick at the same time. I am disappoint.
I don't think the time slots are accurate but I was told they were. I heard from a couple guys that have earlier times than me and I don't believe they're in a suite. They may give more to the student impact fund but I would think with all I pay into the HC, it would vault me higher. I really wanted club seats but it doesn't sound like it's possible. UM needs to get more premier allocations for high level members and/or at lower the 10 ticket allowance for Golden Canes. I know they give a lot but 10 tickets each? That's possibly 2610 tickets just for them. I guarantee you that they'll be a sudden influx of club tickets for 3-4 times UMs price on the secondary market next week.
You're situation doesn't seem right either, so you're in different tiers but pick at the same time?

Then you’d know he started with the bullsht

Look at this nonsense. "He started it". Whatever, I'll get you a tissue.

I'm active in the Alumni Association. I'm active with Florida Citrus Sports. I actually spoke to people in the UM Athletic Department and Florida Citrus Sports prior to posting on this thread (I've actually been invited to the Daytona 500 this weekend by a higher-level FCS member).

I shared the information, and a few uninformed people went on-and-on about prior bowl games and the LSU game and the ACC-CG. I explained the factors that make those experiences different, and all you wanted to do was fight and call names.

I even tried to explain that the secondary market, at this time, is garbage (because lots of people were complaining about StubHub/Vivid prices). Then, people try to fight about StubHub/Vivid guarantee policies.

Whatever. Now you are seeing exactly what I said. Other people are finding out that the middle of the field will be gone on Golden Canes day, before Tier 2 even gets a shot. And within a week, the StubHub/Vivid "I'll get you a ticket somewhere in this section when I actually buy it" stuff will disappear, as people get their hands on real tickets.

Go start another thread complaining about how Martell will never get a waiver because the NCAA hates Miami. That's where you truly excel.

So much for being a cat 3 donor, my buddy gave $50 just to get into tier 2 and we pick at the same time. I am disappoint.

He may have made his donation too late to change his appointment time. I called the Ticket Office in advance to make sure they had my recent contribution on file.

Advertisement
Look at this nonsense. "He started it". Whatever, I'll get you a tissue.

I'm active in the Alumni Association. I'm active with Florida Citrus Sports. I actually spoke to people in the UM Athletic Department and Florida Citrus Sports prior to posting on this thread (I've actually been invited to the Daytona 500 this weekend by a higher-level FCS member).

I shared the information, and a few uninformed people went on-and-on about prior bowl games and the LSU game and the ACC-CG. I explained the factors that make those experiences different, and all you wanted to do was fight and call names.

I even tried to explain that the secondary market, at this time, is garbage (because lots of people were complaining about StubHub/Vivid prices). Then, people try to fight about StubHub/Vivid guarantee policies.

Whatever. Now you are seeing exactly what I said. Other people are finding out that the middle of the field will be gone on Golden Canes day, before Tier 2 even gets a shot. And within a week, the StubHub/Vivid "I'll get you a ticket somewhere in this section when I actually buy it" stuff will disappear, as people get their hands on real tickets.

Go start another thread complaining about how Martell will never get a waiver because the NCAA hates Miami. That's where you truly excel.

The fūck are you even talking about.

Never disagreed with the actual facts. All I mentioned was that it was possible for someone to legitimately sell tickets on a third party site and explained how it was possible by giving an example.

Apparently this set you off, as your self-inflated, yet fragile, opinion of yourself couldn’t tolerate any deviation from your pretentious dogma. Next thing I know...you’re accusing me of talking out of my ***. I guess you couldn’t stand a slightly different take than your own.

And look at your response above.

It’s pathetic and needy. I’m this. I’m that. Look at me, I want you all to know how important I am. It’s sad, really. People that are actually anything, don’t need to pump themselves up on an anonymous fan site.

But this is your MO. Constantly inflating yourself as if anybody actually gives a fūck.

Pricing/seat chart is below. I've been to quite a few games at Camping World Stadium and there really isn't a bad seat in the house. Upper deck seating is pretty steep so you'll have a great view of the field unless you don't like heights. Also, north-side seating has easy access to the "Plaza Deck" which is a big, open area with a huge bar overlooking the lake and a great view of the game.

The fūck are you even talking about.

Never disagreed with the actual facts. All I mentioned was that it was possible for someone to legitimately sell tickets on a third party site and explained how it was possible by giving an example.

Apparently this set you off, as your self-inflated, yet fragile, opinion of yourself couldn’t tolerate any deviation from your pretentious dogma. Next thing I know...you’re accusing me of talking out of my ***. I guess you couldn’t stand a slightly different take than your own.

And look at your response above.

It’s pathetic and needy. I’m this. I’m that. Look at me, I want you all to know how important I am. It’s sad, really. People that are actually anything, don’t need to pump themselves up on an anonymous fan site.

But this is your MO. Constantly inflating yourself as if anybody actually gives a fūck.

Keep on blaming others for your overreactions.

You can "legitimately" sell fake Disney tickets on a website. They are still fake tickets.

I accurately stated the grounds on which NOBODY has a guarantee that they will actually get the tickets that they "legitimately sell". You freaked out.

UM season ticketholders/boosters do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets. UF season ticketholders/boosters do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets. Florida Citrus Sports members do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets.

There is no basis (NFL personal seat licenses, etc.) which gives anyone a guarantee to an actual ticket for the game. Yet.

So every ticket listed on StubHub/Vivid, and the "secondary market", is currently fraudulent.

But, sure, you are going to hang your hat on the fact that people actually can put a listing online. Or that some people will eventually fulfill these fraudulent listings. Or maybe StubHub/Vivid will make you whole.

Believe what you want to believe. Good for you.

Keep on blaming others for your overreactions.

You can "legitimately" sell fake Disney tickets on a website. They are still fake tickets.

I accurately stated the grounds on which NOBODY has a guarantee that they will actually get the tickets that they "legitimately sell". You freaked out.

UM season ticketholders/boosters do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets. UF season ticketholders/boosters do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets. Florida Citrus Sports members do not yet have a guarantee or know the location of their tickets.

There is no basis (NFL personal seat licenses, etc.) which gives anyone a guarantee to an actual ticket for the game. Yet.

So every ticket listed on StubHub/Vivid, and the "secondary market", is currently fraudulent.

But, sure, you are going to hang your hat on the fact that people actually can put a listing online. Or that some people will eventually fulfill these fraudulent listings. Or maybe StubHub/Vivid will make you whole.

Believe what you want to believe. Good for you.

LOL - you’re still at it. Sad.

Advertisement
Back