Tier 2 - Student Impact Donation and Season Tickets*
1,871 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 6 tickets
Selection Date: February 19

Tier 3 - Student Impact Donation or Season Tickets* Only
6,748 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 4 tickets
Selection Dates: February 20-22
Is there a website with these details?? I donate and still haven’t seen an email, even checked spam.

LOL - you’re still at it. Sad.

You talk like an internet tuff guy, but you behave like a triggered snowflake.

Relax. Stop obsessing over Tate's waiver. Have *** occasionally. Quit trying to jack up your post count with generalizations and bad information.

Have a wonderful day. Go buy some UM-UF tickets on StubHub.

Advertisement
Is there a website with these details?? I donate and still haven’t seen an email, even checked spam.

The Athletic Department does not post the info on HurricaneSports, they sent it out in e-mails to (presumably) season ticketholders and/or Hurricane Club members.

If you belong to either group, call the Ticket Office. Perhaps they have a bad e-mail address. I would go into some specific information that I (unfortunately) know about how UM handles mass-mailers, but I don't want a particular poster getting mad because I share accurate knowledge.

But, yes, UM's system of doing mass-mailings is...not ideal.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a sideline suite or donate a large amount to the student impact fund?
I have Hyundai club season tickets and am Category 2 student impact donor. I too am curious about the levels. What is the earliest time you have heard for the 19th? Wonder what time they start?

No, YOU are wrong.

Tier 1 - Golden Canes Society and Luxury Suites
261 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 10 tickets
Selection Date: February 18

Tier 2 - Student Impact Donation and Season Tickets*
1,871 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 6 tickets
Selection Date: February 19

Tier 3 - Student Impact Donation or Season Tickets* Only
6,748 members as of 2/7/2019
Ticket Limit: 4 tickets
Selection Dates: February 20-22
Where do we get the updated numbers?

Advertisement
I have Hyundai club season tickets and am Category 2 student impact donor. I too am curious about the levels. What is the earliest time you have heard for the 19th? Wonder what time they start?
That's interesting, you have the earliest time slot. I have 2 seats in the 1st level corner suite, it's right next to the 25k sideline suites. The Hyundai Club is the lower level away side $895 per seat; IIRC. So the only thing I can assume, is you either have multiple seats and/or contribute quite a lot to the student impact fund.

That's interesting, you have the earliest time slot. I have 2 seats in the 1st level corner suite, it's right next to the 25k sideline suites. The Hyundai Club is the lower level away side $895 per seat; IIRC. So the only thing I can assume, is you either have multiple seats and/or contribute quite a lot to the student impact fund.
I have 6 seats and have been a ticket holder in similar seats for 25 years or so. I read where they do consider length of time as a season ticket holder, I think. Thanks for comparing notes. We are in 118, what section are you in?

Advertisement
I just looked at my account - Hyundai club went up to 1050$!

I have 6 seats and have been a ticket holder in similar seats for 25 years or so. I read where they do consider length of time as a season ticket holder, I think. Thanks for comparing notes. We are in 118, what section are you in?
That explains it. Thanks for replying, I'm in suite 240A

I just looked at my account - Hyundai club went up to 1050$!
Yeah, I was contemplating going back to the legends endzone, the food and service is better and there's more TVs and last season, $250 cheaper per seat. This year's price map (so far) is the same cost. Doesn't make sense but I'm thinking it's because the endzone ones were sold out and renewal deadline hasn't approached yet but I saw where most sections have gone up a lot.

Advertisement
SIAP, how's the tailgate and parking situation at this stadium? Do I need parking passes is or is it ran similar to the yellow lot on gameday?

SIAP, how's the tailgate and parking situation at this stadium? Do I need parking passes is or is it ran similar to the yellow lot on gameday?
Lol, they have lots but when my wife and I went in '16 vs WVU, we got lost and had to park in the hood in someone's yard for $20. Felt like the Orange Bowl days.

Advertisement
Back