Preston Dewey

This will be the situation... Morris will start next year then 2014 Williams will start his senior season... after tat Olsen will be a redshirt SO and sart then...

Advertisement
IMO Dewey will not be a factor at UM. Average arm at best, not athletic and only 6 feet tall. Someone will beat him out and I think he eventually transfers.

I think this was verbatim the consensus on Drew Brees out of HS and college. The three most important qualities in a QB are leadership, football intelligence and accuracy. Dewey may end up being Joe Montana for all we know at this point. Unlikely he's that good, but let's not right him off before he ever steps on a field.

Edit: And let's not forget that he was coached by Detmer in HS. I'm guessing he won't need any work on his mechanics.

Last edited:
The best QB on the roster is..................

drum roll......................

wait for it.............................

he completed every pass he thrown this year......................

/Phillip Dorsett

This will be the situation... Morris will start next year then 2014 Williams will start his senior season... after tat Olsen will be a redshirt SO and sart then...

I'll say it again. **** will freeze over before freaking Ryan Williams beats out Olsen in a fair and honest qb competition. It just ain't happening.

I'll say it again. **** will freeze over before freaking Ryan Williams beats out Olsen in a fair and honest qb competition. It just ain't happening.

In all seriousness I agree with you.

Advertisement
So when do we get our scholorship back from Crow?

I actually think Crow is athletic enough to switch positions if needed. Good size (6'3") and pretty quick. Not sure if he would be willing to move to TE or the defensive side of the ball if things dont work out, but I like the kid.

I definitely have not given up on him though and I still think he might be able to beat out Dewey.

Advertisement
Maxcane still thinks Howard wants to transfer and that the defense hates D'onofrio.

amrite?

I actually think Crow is athletic enough to switch positions if needed. Good size (6'3") and pretty quick. Not sure if he would be willing to move to TE or the defensive side of the ball if things dont work out, but I like the kid.

I actually think Dewey is more athletic.

Thats interdasting. I am basing my opinion on what I saw in the highlight tapes. Kid can move and throws well on the run. Dewey just comes of more of a Jacory Harris type of athletic.

Advertisement
Maxcane still thinks Howard wants to transfer and that the defense hates D'onofrio.

amrite?

Idiot post, but the norm for you. I never once said Howard wanted to transfer. The rest of what I posted about the Howard conforntation with D'onofrio was confirmed by many others. Grow up and stop trying to put words in peoples mouth.

If your feelings are hurt because I don't think Dewey will ever play at UM, tough. Again, grow up.

So one of either Crow or Thompson has to get lost once Olsen arrives. Not even Big *** Al is dumb enough to keep 6 qb's.

Thompson will focus on baseball if he's 3rd or 4th string QB. Which is probably the right decision anyhow.

Advertisement

Thats interdasting. I am basing my opinion on what I saw in the highlight tapes. Kid can move and throws well on the run. Dewey just comes of more of a Jacory Harris type of athletic.

Gray crow has lead cinder blocks for feet. I dont know what highlight tape you were watching in which he looked any sort of athletic. Kid looks like Trent Dilfer back there.

Basically. And dude isn't 6'3". Try pushing 6'0".

According to the brian the beast london he confirmed that Dewey is no longer with football team but will continue to go school at UM

According to the brian the beast london he confirmed that Dewey is no longer with football team but will continue to go school at UM

Thanks. Did he mention if he was healthy? -- Dewey (not Beast -- we know the answer to that)

Not one of those dudes, but some of our expert football analysts (aka the fans) have said this kid has no chance.

2014 QB battle should be interesting.
if he has no chance to beat out williams than he may be the worst qb we have ever had (besides Wright) Williams is awful

Advertisement
Back