Preston Dewey

CaneSB

Freshman
Question for DMoney, Lu, Ariz or anyone else with a pulse on Greentree...

A poster on another website who claims to have connections is saying that the word around greentree is Preston Dewey is legit. What are your sources saying about Dewey's skills and his development this season?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Not one of those dudes, but some of our expert football analysts (aka the fans) have said this kid has no chance.

2014 QB battle should be interesting.

Saw some nice throws from him in the spring but then again, think about who he was throwing against at the time.

Not doubting Olsen is really legit, but I've been wondering why people have been writing Dewey off like he is a scrub.

Haven't heard much about him since camp, but I saw the same post from IOU and will ask around. My first impression was a Greg McElroy-type.

Advertisement
We need competition and in 2014 hopefully we'll have a great battle. If Olsen is the real deal great. If we have a Torreta/Fortay Deja Vu so be it.

I'm a big Olsen fan but man do we need someone else to step up. Can't pin our future hopes on a kid still in high school and expect to win big.

Advertisement
lol @ this thread. Olsen is a walking lucky charm....kid ****es excellence. The second he steps foot on campus, our QB issues will be resolved.

Advertisement
Haven't heard much about him since camp, but I saw the same post from IOU and will ask around. My first impression was a Greg McElroy-type.
IOU......... i laughed OUT LOUD. :facepalm at anyone who listens to that jock sniffer.

Advertisement

So if Morris = NFL QB, and Dewey = McElroy.

I expect Dewey to be terrible based on how your predictions have gone then.

All I can say is I hope he is really good. The better he is the better our QBs will be. He will push Morris next year to be better. Then he will push any other QB the year after. Or they will push him.

Advertisement
Back