2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just so yall know i dont care about Jeremiah Smith. He committed to Ohio, i will not spend another season wishing and hoping he flips while reading crytpic gifs by "insiders". If he gave is a chance he could simply wait to commit like guys like Bain who looked around. He can kick rocks like Innis. Stay over there.

Just so yall know i dont care about Jeremiah Smith. He committed to Ohio, i will not spend another season wishing and hoping he flips while reading crytpic gifs by "insiders". If he gave is a chance he could simply wait to commit like guys like Bain who looked around. He can kick rocks like Innis. Stay over there.
Speaking of Innis. He will eventually transfer due to lack of playing time. He's not at the level of WR they have and are bringing in (despite his 5 star status).

Will be interesting to see if the board will take him back when it's time.

Speaking of Innis. He will eventually transfer due to lack of playing time. He's not at the level of WR they have and are bringing in (despite his 5 star status).

Will be interesting to see if the board will take him back when it's time.
If he can help us, we would be stupid not to. I think he plays plenty at Taint.

Advertisement
He flipped to the Bobcats??

Read the Bama story I posted... He doesn't sound as definite now about taking ALL his visits...
If he commits to OSU I doubt he will take any 4 of his other OVs unless it’s to Bama if some QBs hit the portal after spring. OSU has kids remove positive things off their socials about other teams they ain’t going to go for him taking 4 other OVs.

If he commits to OSU I doubt he will take any 4 of his other OVs unless it’s to Bama if some QBs hit the portal after spring. OSU has kids remove positive things off their socials about other teams they ain’t going to go for him taking 4 other OVs.
Let be real here, if he commits to Taint its all but over. We will continue to try but unlikely he flips. If he commits to us he will stick as long as we show promise on offense. If we **** the bed I can see him flipping.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OSU insiders are supremely confident here

Would really like to shut those pussies up
Infinite Loop No GIF by CmdrKitten

Advertisement
Advertisement
**If** Noland picks OSU it's starting to look very bleak. Mario is lucky the portal is what it is giving him something of a 2nd chance because he's about to duplicate exactly what he did at Oregon recruiting QB - except there he landed highly touted guys they just sucked.

When TVD moves on we might be in serious trouble. QB coaches and handlers are already pushing their guys elsewhere. Getting a portal QB isn't as sure thing as it might look like. They see the reputation and are probably going to avoid us.

I'll go as far as to say that TVD having a big season and putting up numbers is far more important than however many games we win. If he sucks and the offense sucks again we won't be landing QBs for a while and Mario's tenure will be all but locked into mediocrity - unless they drop an insane amount of cash on a portal QB NIL deal - which they'll be forced to do or accept Anthony Brown caliber QB play for the next 7-8 years.

**If** Noland picks OSU it's starting to look very bleak. Mario is lucky the portal is what it is giving him something of a 2nd chance because he's about to duplicate exactly what he did at Oregon recruiting QB - except there he landed highly touted guys they just sucked.

When TVD moves on we might be in serious trouble. QB coaches and handlers are already pushing their guys elsewhere. Getting a portal QB isn't as sure thing as it might look like. They see the reputation and are probably going to avoid us.

I'll go as far as to say that TVD having a big season and putting up numbers is far more important than however many games we win. If he sucks and the offense sucks again we won't be landing QBs for a while and Mario's tenure will be all but locked into mediocrity - unless they drop an insane amount of cash on a portal QB NIL deal - which they'll be forced to do or accept Anthony Brown caliber QB play for the next 7-8 years.
Anybody that thinks getting a portal QB is a sure thing isnt paying attention. Its early in the cycle, Noland still hasnt committed and we can always pivot if he goes to Taint but this needs all hands on deck to be addressed. This is bigger than our issues at WR and even DT. We need to get a QB1

I wouldn't necessarily lay this at Mario's footsteps just yet. OSU has had a good recent run of QB's and WR's get drafted in the first round. I believe regardless of what we put on the field last year it would have been a tough pull going up against OSU for any QB with what recent development success they have. Mario wants to do well here more than anything. This is his dream job. I would say he's trying to change his reputation going with Shannon and a more Air Raid type of offense. So at least he's making the necessary move to open things up. We'll see how things play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back