2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
And Skinner was committed to Bama.

And Wes was going to FSU (U down!).

And Bain was going to Auburn. Or Bama.

And Moss was going to USC.

And JoJo was committed to Clemson.

And Pong wad committed to Michigan.

And Bryant was going to UF.

And Spencer was committed to Oklahoma.

And Fletcher was committed to Ohio State.

And Damari was going to Alabama or FSU.

And Horton was committed to UNC.

I remember all that too.
All these are good examples except for one, Bryant was never going to that **** hole in meth town.

And Skinner was committed to Bama.

And Wes was going to FSU (U down!).

And Bain was going to Auburn. Or Bama.

And Moss was going to USC.

And JoJo was committed to Clemson.

And Pong wad committed to Michigan.

And Bryant was going to UF.

And Spencer was committed to Oklahoma.

And Fletcher was committed to Ohio State.

And Damari was going to Alabama or FSU.

And Horton was committed to UNC.

I remember all that too.
This is why no recruit is off the table and that’s why the visitor list the past few months has been ridiculous.

But my response was to frontrunners able to slow play a kid and then swoop in at the last minute and grab a commit.
None of those are players you listed were slow played by our staff.

Pong’s first offer and Tyler’s first offer were from Mario.
It’s different now.

But still don’t think we can call Riola in 2 months and ask him to slide.
I don’t think that’s Mario’s style.
If a dude like Riola (hypothetical) all of the sudden visits it isn’t cause we called him at the last minute.

Advertisement
So everyone in this thread is losing their **** because Ohio State offered…. Like everyone thought they would going into this trip? Nothing has changed he was always going to get the Ohio State offer lol
Not everyone thought he was getting an offer from them.

Advertisement
Kid probably walked in was handed a nice envelope for coming,was paired up with some hot chick that was told to swallow whatever he was pouring and told he would start over all the other 5 stars that were coming in…what else was he supposed to say but nice things….

Mario was brought here to do one thing other than win..recruit….he’s already shown nothing is over till it’s over…Dec is months away.I’m willing to wait before I castigate the coach cause one recruit we are after said nice things after a recruiting trip….

It kills me how we just give up as fans on having nice things...if he goes to OSU in 6 days fine...but why we acting like we're out of the race just like that
OSU gave a sorta late offer hopefully it means more to him we were there earier but who knows

Advertisement
We aren’t out the race. It’s just what looked like an easy final lap just turned into a dog fight.
I honestly kinda want it to not be easy...these coaches and recruiters NEED to earn their paychecks and let these kids see that better days are ahead with this regime

Advertisement
Nothing definitive in that article. We knew that would be the pitch, development and trajectory to pro’s.

Enjoyed his visit, could see himself playing there.

Same could be said of us.

Hang in thAir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back