2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Many on CIS believe Air is our #1 QB target for 2024. Very impressive stats

I'm no expert, but what I look for is how many throws are NOT to the initial target.

He seemed to have plenty of throws to his secondary and third option, along with some "backyard choices"

Me 👍
Episode 17 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

So that program was rotating LOTS of upfield DL types. Any Miami-level prospects for '24?
@miamian01 says we were scouting Air Noland and someone noticed Joshua Horton and the rest as they say is history. If they have any more DTs even remotely close to Horton, I'm all in.

Advertisement
👀

On tonight's show, a viewer commented they wanted Air Nolan in the class. Flo said good job on the comment and predicted he will revisit the comment in "the near future". Says he can't speak on it more than that. Top 5 or top 10 coming soon? Official visit news?

Reason I'm speculating on the top 5/10 angle is Flo is tied in Rasta and others who do edits for recruits. We'll see.

Advertisement
he throws like omar jacobs from bowling green did back in the day
Do you know if Jacobs was recruited to BG by Meyer? I know that he (Urban) was only there for 2 years in the early 2000s, but Jacobs seemed to be the type of QB that Meyer favored.

Reactions: ben
Baylin Trujillo (QB Coach often on Coach Hayes show) broke down Air Nolan's positives and negatives on the Scoop on the U tonight

Positive, but not a glowing review, has tons of upside but significant mechanical issues that he gets away with in HS. Higher on other prospects but didn't say who. Also, kept raving about Emory

Last edited:
I believe you but Young was way before my time. Dont remember his throwing motion at all (only seen a few highlights)
Too bad Young had to sit for a while behind Montana and then got his career cut short by Aeneas Williams

He had the potential to be in “the conversation”

Advertisement
Sure would love to see this TD connection for the next 3-4 years in the Gables. "Air" to "Jo Jo", love the sound of that.

But BTW, how do you forget to cover "Jo Jo" even if its a zone?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back