2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The 5 schools he’s most interested in are Oh ST, Bama, TAMU, Miami & Purdue.

TAMU is the school that’s been on him the longest, but Oh ST is the school he’s most interested in right now.

Plans on taking some visits throughout the Spring, also may commit to a school if he feels its right.
Welp

The 5 schools he’s most interested in are Oh ST, Bama, TAMU, Miami & Purdue.

TAMU is the school that’s been on him the longest, but Oh ST is the school he’s most interested in right now.

Plans on taking some visits throughout the Spring, also may commit to a school if he feels its right.
he a buckeye

Advertisement
he a buckeye
Not necessarily.

They haven’t offered him yet, but he said that’s the offer he’s waiting for & the school he likes a lot right now.

But we’ll just have to see, recruiting is always a roller coaster & usually doesn’t mean anything this time of year.

Even with the said, he’s not in my top 5 QB’s so I don’t really care either way, but if someone is high on Prentiss they’d probably have to hold out hope we hit a Grandslam whenever he does come for a visit.

Not necessarily.

They haven’t offered him yet, but he said that’s the offer he’s waiting for & the school he likes a lot right now.

But we’ll just have to see, recruiting is always a roller coaster & usually doesn’t mean anything this time of year.

Even with the said, he’s not in my top 5 of QB’s, so I don’t really care either way, but if someone is high on AP they’d probably have to hold out hope we hit a Grandslam whenever he does come for a visit.
Your top 5 again? You were on the Jackson Arnold train last year when most didnt have him anywhere near their top 10-15. Also mentioned Rashada early as well.

Not necessarily.

Even with the said, he’s not in my top 5 QB’s so I don’t really care either way, but if someone is high on AP they’d probably have to hold out hope we hit a Grandslam whenever he does come for a visit.
I hope we get merklinger

I honestly haven't jumped into the QB cycle and looked at many kids outside of the few that I know we are after. I really like Noland though. He isn't an uber arm talented gun slinger, but he has that point guard feel to me and has amazing touch and accuracy. He is also an absolute gamer and a WINNER. I also love the quick release, which is a plus in this system. He also would attract some big time WR talent too IMO. We'll see, the OSU soon to be offer is definitely one to watch though. Even if he did commit to us before the fall, it wouldn't matter unless we did a 180 on O in the fall anyway so no need to stress on any of these O talents until we see if we can do that.

Advertisement
Not necessarily.

Even with the said, he’s not in my top 5 QB’s so I don’t really care either way, but if someone is high on Prentiss they’d probably have to hold out hope we hit a Grandslam whenever he does come for a visit.
His former teammate just signed with O$U that’s the connection.

Wow he just says "Miami" 5 times like Dylan.
Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back