2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Topic 2: The Boys highlight a couple of their favorite potential risers in the Class of 2024 and discuss why Top247 QB Air Noland is a name to watch.

Advertisement
I agree about Noland but Auburn and Freeze will have a nice pitch for him also given that offense.

Hopefully we are planning on putting together a nice NIL package for this kid and it's going to depend a lot on what type of kid he is. Could be another Conner Lew situation as Auburn typically does well in that area of Georgia. Freeze is going to make them more formidable on trail to be sure though. I believe they recently got a commit from a QB so that should help some as well.

So quick question. Is he a capable dual threat type of QB? I thought I remembered seeing a couple of posters say he was a good runner. I saw on his 247 page that last year his running stats were like 38 carries for 42 yards? Is he just a statue back there or does he just not look to run much? I saw his tape and he looks like a guy who has some wheels, just curious as to what the deal with that is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Summon Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Hopefully we lock up a big one like this early. Need a class leader to start things and then if our offense impresses early start to land some kids at key spots.

Baylin Trujillo (QB Coach often on Coach Hayes show) broke down Air Nolan's positives and negatives on the Scoop on the U tonight

Positive, but not a glowing review, has tons of upside but significant mechanical issues that he gets away with in HS. Higher on other prospects but didn't say who. Also, kept raving about Emory

Emory eh? Lots of receipts both ways on his recruitment. Should be fun to pull up in a few years.

Some sobering words about Brown here...most knew when they took their orange and green glasses off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back