Prediction Time

View as article
In my opinion, that UVA game staggered any momentum UM had this season, and that Duke game was the knockout blow. If UM would have won those two games and our staff was not out here fighting their own players this recruiting class would look completely different. Regardless of bags, forum comments, and any other excuses people want to come up with.

Bag dropping is not an excuse its a reality, no matter if you think it is True or not! Also current players did a bad job of not giving recruits confidence, either way, its mostly internal destruction!

Advertisement
Ugh, I was really hoping we would end with Williams & Washington. I could care less about MAR, Bogle, and Pickens. I'm pumped for Williams though, hopefully all this smoke is true.
Washington is pretty devastating. He pretty much told coaches he was coming a week or so ago.

Crumbs, by God I tell you, crumbs! Hopefully we win a lot next year and get the loaf in future recruiting.

Advertisement
Losing Bogle to UF is honestly the worst one. That’s gotta be on Diaz a lot too, you gotta seall the deal with this type of prospect. A kid you’ve know for years, first offer and is in your backyard. C’mon now.

There is no way you can possibly think Manny didn't do EVERYTHING possible to land Bogle? That's just ridiculous.

Advertisement
Guess we’ll have to wait and see how tomorrow folds out before jumping to conclusions and having a negative attitude. Right now, although it’s early, Miami has the #3 rated recruiting class for 2020 and #1 for 2021. That tells me all I need to know regarding Manny and his recruiting abilities. If we can put a product on the field offensively that’s equally as exciting as the defense, and win, they shall come. I wasn’t geared up for 2019 recruiting anyways given the ineptitude of the offense and our overall record. To me, Manny saved this class via the Portal. While it won’t end up being a Top 10 class, I strongly feel he salvaged what he could given the odds stacked against him and his new staff.

Advertisement
Mark's complete ineptness with the offense really hammered this class. Guys like Bogle are deciding on other issues (as usual) with S. FLA primadonnas. Sure it sucks....but..

We all know that Diaz was simply trying to pick up as many pieces as he could and band aid with the portal until his first class to truly be judged by in 2020.

UM
That certainly hurt, but the 2019 class was NEVER strong. In March of 2018 I was pointing out on Canespace how weak this class looked - which was baffling to me given how the 2017 season went. We had far more three star players committed than four star talent - compared with the 2018 and 2020 classes. We never really closed the gap, and by mid season Richt could no longer sell hope in a better future to 2019 recruits

You sound like my wife.

Advertisement
folks, if Tate gets a waiver, we f'in. we will blast uf and have a great season. tate is waiting to explode. his relationship with brevin on the field will be great to watch and with our RB and WR talent and what enos will do with Tate, the 2019 season will be one of our greatest. then the 2020 kids will be jumping on board. I aint worried about this class. we need to make sure we can take the full initial counters in 2020 cause that class is stacked.

I don't know. But what I am saying is, we have a better than 1% chance.

You’re wrong. We have 0%. When you don’t get someone you have 0% chance of getting them. All these websites who do percentages and updates hourly are just trying to make money. It’s either 100% or 0%. You get them or you don’t.

Advertisement
Back