Prediction Time

View as article
Advertisement
Diaz and company have brought in a ton of ballers in their brief tenure- an incredible accomplishment and they are off to a great start in 2020 as well. Personally I could care less what happens tomorrow because of what they have done this past month which is nothing short of amazing. I have full confidence that the ship has turned and am focused on what we have -which by the way is quite a bit- instead of what we did not get. Chaney himself makes up for all of tomorrow’s misses combined and more.

AI’s update says no one close to Bogle know what he going to do and don’t want to predict what he is going to do because he will say one thing and do another. Does that sound like someone that you really want on your team?

Manuela is a corch...

The staff sucks donkey d!ck...

EVERY SINGLE player rated in ESPN Top 100000 thinks Miami is a joke...

Blow up HRS...

Until the Canes build an on-campus stadium and lock up every 5* recruit for the next 50 years, Duke will continue to be a better program.

Fly The Banner!

Am I early on this?

Am I over reacting?

Advertisement
Indecisive kids like Bogle make safe choices, if he's still a take at Bama, I think he signs there.

AI’s update says no one close to Bogle know what he going to do and don’t want to predict what he is going to do because he will say one thing and do another. Does that sound like someone that you really want on your team?

Got no problems with it at all. He's making a big decision. That can be tough at times.

Here is to reading some good reviews this time tomorrow on recruits signed instead of predictions of who may be signed.

Advertisement
We really should get some sort of perdiction thing going on which recruiting Miami will be getting on the used market in one, two, or three years. Maybe some way to track which school pours the most bag money down the portal.

Advertisement
I will not be disappointed one bit if all we pull tomorrow is the Williams kid.Manny took over a train wreck roughly 1 month ago. He has filled almost all of our gaps through the portal. We have enough talent to win the Coastal next season. Then Manny needs to beast out on the 2020 class. If we win 10 on the field, and show a productive offensive scheme on the field, we ****** boys

Advertisement
but but but Richt got us an IPF & saved us 18 million dollars...forget the fact that his son STOLE money from the school, he went 7-6 with the easiest schedule ever, & he leaves us with the 30th ranked classed...dude was a ******* clown & I hope Vilma knocks his teeth out on ESPN today.

but but but Richt got us an IPF & saved us 18 million dollars...forget the fact that his son STOLE money from the school, he went 7-6 with the easiest schedule ever, & he leaves us with the 30th ranked classed...dude was a ******* clown & I hope Vilma knocks his teeth out on ESPN today.

LOL. Someone needs a strong Old Fashion and a fresh Vicodin pill this morning. Relax, Manelo got this.

Advertisement
Back