Prediction Time

View as article
only 2 tranfers with one being a DE and one being a OL?

does that mean we wont be taking both Hill & phillips?
In that case I’d take Phillips. Greater potential and let’s face it we still have Rousseau who was said to be a monster that should play really well this year. Hill would be a good addition but Iit’s not like we don’t have a freak show to lessen the blow of not having Jaelan Phillips out on the field in 2019 if he indeed comes

Advertisement
In that case I’d take Phillips. Greater potential and let’s face it we still have Rousseau who was said to be a monster that should play really well this year. Hill would be a good addition but Iit’s not like we don’t have a freak show to lessen the blow of not having Jaelan Phillips out on the field in 2019 if he indeed comes

im wondering if they are possibly already counting 1 of those 2 in their numbers? so when they say 4 spots total left, maybe it would actually be 5 if we aren't counting one of hill or phillips?

the other possibility is that we only sign 1 high school kid tomorrow, leaving open 3 spots for transfers.

No offense to Stefan but let's not get too caught up in specific numbers. Maybe one of the DEs is already being considered part of this class? We don't know.

Anyone expecting a monster close in this 2019 class and disregarded the transfer additions in this class need to give up following recruiting. We may add a few guys tomorrow but point remains this was a lost class however the impact transfers reduced the affect of that significantly imo. Imo the 2019 has quality talent especially the top half for sure. We just didn’t hit on overall numbers in the class
I agree with you Brock, the problem is there's always an excuse. This year, the portal saved us. We won't always be able to utilize it like that and shouldn't have to. This has been a major problem since Butch.

Hit the portal this year for all of the top talent that's in there, to 7734 with these diva high school kids this year. Now for next year if Manny wins and we get the coastal, win a big bowl game like Ufag did this year, we'll be gold. If not, expect the same thing to happen next year. If Mullen would've **** the bed this year, they would'nt be in the running for half of these guys. If Bagle goes to UF he can lick sweaty ball sax.

Advertisement
Miami on NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes only have 1 stone cold closer. Ladies and gentlemen, announcing UM's new Director of Recruiting: Brevin Jordan.

Advertisement
Back