Prediction Time

View as article
Get me Phillips and Hill from the Portal and Williams Cb and we have an amazing D class... If possible get one more OL from the portal (any OTS Left)? And call it a day.

August 31
I'd also like to get one more DT from the portal...as far as signing day ***** it! I'm not going to bi+c# about losing 3* that prolly won't sniff the field at Miami with the 2020 talent coming in...

Last edited:
Advertisement
So whats up with the tatted up punter? Is he Not one of the 4 spots??????

Who the F cares this season as the HS class was screwed by the time Diaz got here . We have seen what he can do with the 2020 and 2021 classes and most importantly in the PORTAL. Classes are mostly done by December so Diaz had no chance to save this HS class. He did save the class thru the Portal though as if you count them we have a top 12 or so class.

Also I predict we get Bogle not Williams .

The more things change the more they stay the same.

We have to get a lot better at recruiting, especially at OL and DB. Just not good enough at those spots. Simpson seems to be what the doctor ordered at DL, thank goodness. We needed an impact OT so badly this year. F$;&!
Who were you expecting to close with I mean ****? Christian Williams is a surprise as many pegged him to LSU days prior. Washington is a loss but who else was Miami recruiting down the stretch?And no he’s not a game changing lineman but would have been a solid pick up. And on bogle no one knows what that kid is going to do until he announces, he’s unpredictable. Nothing has transpired recently other than Williams possibly trending back to Miami that was unexpected...

Advertisement
SMH at anyone reacting to any of this information like it wasn't already known. Stefan provided some context to some things but all these reactions are wack. Miami did their recruiting in the portal. 4-star DB, 4-star QB, 4-star RB. Productive grad in Osborn. We'll see about Kennedy. Pretty clear that a spot is being saved for Phillips and maybe Hill. Then a spot saved for an OL. Whining about **** you already knew was going to happen.

Say it Again brother fincane... I don't think the rest of the congregation heard you..

JC

Definitely not the most optimism inspiring set of predictions... although not unexpected. I'll allow the staff a full year of recruiting (maybe 2) before I make too many judgments about them. Besides Rumph and Banda, I'd say that rest of them are unknowns either due to being new or moving roles.

SMH at anyone reacting to any of this information like it wasn't already known. Stefan provided some context to some things but all these reactions are wack. Miami did their recruiting in the portal. 4-star DB, 4-star QB, 4-star RB. Productive grad in Osborn. We'll see about Kennedy. Pretty clear that a spot is being saved for Phillips and maybe Hill. Then a spot saved for an OL. Whining about **** you already knew was going to happen.
Facts, they call recruits drama queens but they cut from the same cloth with the way they be whining about this sh*t that was already known

Advertisement
The more things change the more they stay the same.

We have to get a lot better at recruiting, especially at OL and DB. Just not good enough at those spots. Simpson seems to be what the doctor ordered at DL, thank goodness. We needed an impact OT so badly this year. F$;&!

What's sad is that I think we had a legit chance at a potential cornerstone tackle in Neal. Sad!

Advertisement
Stefan is reporting that we were only going to accept commitments from 2 high school seniors max Wednesday. It was only going to be so good. Let's see who the transfers are before crying about the close.

Facts, they call recruits drama queens but they cut from the same cloth with the way they be whining about this sh*t that was already known
Ultimately the problem is the issue of recruiting itself, not that it was known. Something has to give soon or we are never going to be back where we all want to be.

Advertisement
What im mostly happy about is that they seem extremely sure about Hill and Phillips which I'm great with and the lack of spots are something I prepared for already

only 2 tranfers with one being a DE and one being a OL?

does that mean we wont be taking both Hill & phillips?

Ultimately the problem is the issue of recruiting itself, not that it was known. Something has to give soon or we are never going to be back where we all want to be.
Anyone expecting a monster close in this 2019 class and disregarded the transfer additions in this class need to give up following recruiting. We may add a few guys tomorrow but point remains this was a lost class however the impact transfers reduced the affect of that significantly imo. Imo the 2019 has quality talent especially the top half for sure. We just didn’t hit on overall numbers in the class

Advertisement
Back