PractiSe and other crap

The depth really is getting there. Pope would be a no doubt WR1 at alot of D1 schools & we want him in the portal. Knighton would no doubt be RB1 many places. He’s our 3rd string. Just for example. Were getting there fellas. A receiver who consistently drops passes is not a WR1 anywhere.
Yeah I’m sure Marshall would hate to have him. You’re right.

Advertisement
Zion is expected to start game 1, not sure why 247 is freaking folks out
salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

Advertisement
My biggest thing I’m looking for is cleaning up penalties it always seem we would get a false start or holding call that kill drives. Clean up the bonehead mistakes especially you Amari 🤦🏾‍♂️
Remember the beginning of the Clemson game? We made a stop on 4th down on their first drive and we had a back breaking offsides penalty by Roche I think it was. They scored like 2 plays later. We ended up with a staggering 15 penalties for 135 yards in that game. I actually think our defense played well enough to keep it a little closer had it not been for all of the penalties.

Advertisement
Gaby on the 247 podcast making it seem like Zion was seriously hurt because they have Jarrid Williams working at LT instead of DJ Scaife.

Advertisement
Zion is expected to start game 1, not sure why 247 is freaking folks out
We've been traumatized by cryptic injury news over the last few seasons where we heard things were fine but in reality they weren't. Zion is one of the most important players we have on O next to King so everyone gonna freak out unless we know he is out there practicing like normal lol.

Advertisement
Why would Scaife be the lt? he’s the right tackle. I mean that’s what he’s basing this off?
This is solely from what they said on the podcast: Williams was working exclusively at RT and Scaife was in the "swing" role. But now they're worried about Zion's injury so they're working Williams exclusively at LT and Scaife at RT. Don't ask me to make sense of it. I scratched my head when they mentioned it too.

There’s no reason this team can’t win 10+ games and be in the acccg. If that doesn’t happen its a red flag.

Sure there is.

Injuries and you never know what you've really got until you start playing other teams. Just because someone looks good out there on offense or defense doesn't really mean they're any good. People start saying so and so is a player, the season rolls around, and it turns out they were only good against our team.

Mostly playing Devils advocate here. I don't believe crap about the preseason or Spring. I've been fooled far too many times the last 15 years.

Sure there is.

Injuries and you never know what you've really got until you start playing other teams. Just because someone looks good out there on offense or defense doesn't really mean they're any good. People start saying so and so is a player, the season rolls around, and it turns out they were only good against our team.

Mostly playing Devils advocate here. I don't believe crap about the preseason or Spring. I've been fooled far too many times the last 15 years.
I’ve said injuries is my biggest concern in this very thread. When I say 10+ games and a acccg appearance that’s meaning everything is peachy on the injury front.

As for how players look, if a coach doesn’t have at least an idea how the players / team looks they aren’t worth their own salt. Coaches think this is a very good team.

Advertisement
Back