PractiSe and other crap

I will say we’ll be walking a razor blade with injuries. We can’t have any at de and any more at ol. We’ll eventually get Clarke back but we’re currently at a dangerous position with ol depth. Losing Clarke and Campbell hurts. That’s my biggest fear going forward.

Will any of the Freshmen/RS Freshmen see PT? I'm not looking for the next freshman Nelson type of year but putting a freshman in the rotation for some snaps may reduce the risks of injury for others simply by reducing snaps.

Advertisement
I will say we’ll be walking a razor blade with injuries. We can’t have any at de and any more at ol. We’ll eventually get Clarke back but we’re currently at a dangerous position with ol depth. Losing Clarke and Campbell hurts. That’s my biggest fear going forward.

Does the UNLV kid provide any ability for 2 deep? JC was a big loss. Is he out for the year?

Remember the beginning of the Clemson game? We made a stop on 4th down on their first drive and we had a back breaking offsides penalty by Roche I think it was. They scored like 2 plays later. We ended up with a staggering 15 penalties for 135 yards in that game. I actually think our defense played well enough to keep it a little closer had it not been for all of the penalties.
Yep it was him lined up offsides then he made the pick...they went down and scored a tf that same drive

Advertisement
Well **** the person who text me said its on the internet so what the ****...Not like I got inside sources..Apparently Knighton and Jennings names were dropped.

1629315011898.png

Advertisement
If Zion has a nagging injury, theres no point in dressing him for practice. Let him recover fully and send him out for the last two weeks.

I can't take credit for it. I just googled sentences that don't make sense & added a twist.
bd9e54ca3ebe6b6fc0d3189c877bc677.jpeg
Solid move. I will steal your idea and send it to my buddies later. Solid. Glad you did not ha e a stroke by the way. Hydrate and get rest.

Advertisement
I can't take credit for it. I just googled sentences that don't make sense & added a twist.
bd9e54ca3ebe6b6fc0d3189c877bc677.jpeg
i will write something in german soon and it will have the same effect: people all around the board going "is he suffering from a stroke?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back