PractiSe and other crap

Advertisement
Speaking of Jeremiah Payton, you will never be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

3F48B255-1BB0-412F-BD3C-1B5A40805310.gif

The only Cleveland thing that’s ever been serviceable in my lifetime was Lebron
Reminds me of this fake promotional video of Cleveland. It's amazing in case you haven't seen it (only 51 seconds). I sent it to my coworker from Cleveland and she was not amused.

Edit: you can click "watch on YouTube" and it will still work

One thing, kinda related to both posts is that the offense relied heavily on rpo (or whatever you want to call it) last year. Thought Clemson ate that up by being super aggressive and overloading. A lot of 3 and outs for UM that game, which gave CU more opportunity to expose LBs. I feel like every year that's an issue: offense quickly going 3 and out, tiring out the D and leaving room for the overaggressive defense to be exposed.

Idk what's going on in the practices, but if Oline and defense don't communicate to deal w/ simple stuff like alignment on D and picking up blocks on O, may not be a fun night vs Bama.
I think you are correct about the Clemson game. We need to be able to hit plays over the top to take advantage of what will likely be single coverage on the outside. Our receivers couldn't get any room from the Clemson db's so we never could take advantage of their aggressive front 7 play. But if our receivers win a few battles over the top against Bama then they have to move the linebackers back enough to give our running game more room and our linemen will miraculously look like better blockers.

No sport is as interconnected as football. A great pitcher can win a game single-handedly. 1-2 players in basketball, especially at point and center, can dominate a game regardless of scheme. But football is such that one unit playing well makes another unit look better than it is.

Advertisement
Reminds me of this fake promotional video of Cleveland. It's amazing in case you haven't seen it (only 51 seconds). I sent it to my coworker from Cleveland and she was not amused.

Edit: you can click "watch on YouTube" and it will still work
Lmao dawg

Advertisement
That’s my point , situationally could be a problem. Thats the area I want to watch.
So you’re saying iz, iz, throw under immense pressure on 3rd and long isn’t sustainable?

in all seriousness excited to see what we get year 2. A WR who can make people miss on quick throws is something this O is begging for

So you’re saying iz, iz, throw under immense pressure on 3rd and long isn’t sustainable?

in all seriousness excited to see what we get year 2. A WR who can make people miss on quick throws is something this O is begging for
I was talking more short yardage and goal line. When the odds of running are higher and the ol being able to move them just enough.

Advertisement
Imo Jacolby , Melo and Smith should get some of their burn, at least eventually. Pope had multiple drops yesterday including an easy td.
Has Pope ever had his vision checked? Disappointing to have a kid 4 years in the program and they can't catch the **** ball.

Advertisement
Has Pope ever had his vision checked? Disappointing to have a kid 4 years in the program and they can't catch the **** ball.
All jokes aside if it’s a short or even intermediate ball he seems better. A lot of his drops are on deep balls. Maybe he has an Issue picking the ball up in those situations. I always heard he dropped balls at practice in HS but was ok in games. Or maybe he just has horrible hands.

Well at least at this point the young guys seem poised to take over for Wiggins and pope.
Yeah - if I remember correctly he didn't seem to drop many balls in practice before (or maybe that was the assumption b/c there weren't reports either way and people assumed he must be catching the ball in practice if he kept getting into games), so definitely not a good sign for him if he is dropping them in practice as well.

Advertisement
Back