Official PractiSe #6: Thursday August 11

Advertisement
Oh **** a true freshman in his first summer camp is improving from not even the first week of practice?! What a novel concept, Brilliant!

The Wire Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

11 on 11s

Not a coach like @gogeta4 . But I was onboard of the Kelly > Stewart bus far before Stewart chose A2M. I wanted both. But I wanted Kelly more.

And back when everyone was glowing about Moss in Spring camp, saying he should play right away this season, I said they were talking about the wrong true freshman DE. Put another 30-40 pounds on Cyrus and then let's talk. Kelly is ready to go right now. Him and Bissainthe, possibly one of the CBs, are my true freshmen defensive candidates to play lots of snaps this season.

Advertisement
Not a coach like @gogeta4 . But I was onboard of the Kelly > Stewart bus far before Stewart chose A2M. I wanted both. But I wanted Kelly more.

And back when everyone was glowing about Moss in Spring camp, saying he should play right away this season, I said they were talking about the wrong true freshman DE. Put another 30-40 pounds on Cyrus and then let's talk. Kelly is ready to go right now. Him and Bissainthe, possibly one of the CBs, are my true freshmen defensive candidates to play lots of snaps this season.
Cornerback gonna be hard because Stevenson is locked in and I think one of our best players overall, couch is said to be stepping up, Practice Ivey will take reps until gameday, Blades is back, Porter transferred in under coach impression room was terrible but they been surprised by unit but he was starter at power 5 school..

And thats before getting in other underclassmen corners we have

Advertisement

Don’t you mean Shemar Moore?

Advertisement
Back