Practice today

Advertisement
Have to win the coastal someway. The momentum of making the ACC championship year 1 would be massive. 9-3 is the record it just depends on who the 3 loses are that decides the coastal

Advertisement
Lay off the bath salts.
In retrospect it seems that I got a little carried away lol. That LSU offense was a once in a lifetime juggernaut. 49 points per game, a RB that rushed for 1400 yards and a trio of elite WR in Chase, Jefferson and Marshall not to mention a Heisman winning QB who went #1 overall in the draft. I think someone slipped some mescaline into my coffee.

In retrospect it seems that I got a little carried away lol. That LSU offense was a once in a lifetime juggernaut. 49 points per game, a RB that rushed for 1400 yards and a trio of elite WR in Chase, Jefferson and Marshall not to mention a Heisman winning QB who went #1 overall in the draft. I think someone slipped some mescaline into my coffee.

That’s better. I suggest a strong cup of coffee and a cold shower. You’ll be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope yall don't expect anything beyond marginal improvement across the board.

One spring cannot offset years of pi$$ poor coaching and a fvcked up culture. It also can't fix glaring talent deficiencies.
One spring can produce more than just marginal improvements. I'm not saying g natty in year one but more than marginal.

One spring cannot offset years of pi$$ poor coaching and a fvcked up culture. It also can't fix glaring talent deficiencies.
Defense is definitely suspect, but we got a QB that can win us some ball games. I agree with everything you said though, year one expectations should be tempered a bit.

I keep asking this question of others so i have to ask it of you.
How are you defining “marginal improvement”. If we don’t define these terms then they lead to arguments later on about what you meant versus what I meant.
My expectation is that UM will win 9 games, TVD will have a 30 to 10 TD-INT ratio, and UM will lose in the ACC championship game.
Please use my definition of marginal improvement and let me know your definition.
I‘m not trying to put you on the spot. But I think CIS wI’ll benefit from informed people telling the posters what improvement we should expect in concrete terms.

Advertisement
One spring can produce more than just marginal improvements. I'm not saying g natty in year one but more than marginal.
Marginal improvements last year and we would have been 11-1 possibly

Michigan St score ended up lopsided because we caved at the end but we were in that game for sure

I agree with Macho on what to expect but for how we’ve played for 15 years, marginal improvements would mean a lot of wins. We play close games every **** week

I expect more than marginal improvement big man. A+ staff along with portal accelerates the typical improvement curve.

But I also don’t expect miracles. Just get back to sound fundamentals smash mouth football.

Advertisement
Back