Practice things

Advertisement
Media viewing session is over, but a source just told me that Sheldrick Redwine is working with safeties right now

Cough cough
Looks like there was another bet after the first Jackson/Redwine bet supposedly landed Jackson at Safety.

Jackson was also rumored to be so out of favor that he wasn't expected to play the following Saturday because he was acting like a "*****" in practice. Of course he did play that Saturday. Rumor came from the same place as the bet rumor.

Redwine was purportedly a locker room cancer too according to the same guy despite everything I've ever heard about Redwine being just the opposite of that.

Media viewing session is over, but a source just told me that Sheldrick Redwine is working with safeties right now

Cough cough
Looks like there was another bet after the first Jackson/Redwine bet supposedly landed Jackson at Safety.

Jackson was also rumored to be so out of favor that he wasn't expected to play the following Saturday because he was acting like a "*****" in practice. Of course he did play that Saturday. Rumor came from the same place as the bet rumor.

Redwine was purportedly a locker room cancer too according to the same guy despite everything I've ever heard about Redwine being just the opposite of that.

Think he said mayes was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cough cough

Think he said mayes was.

Maybe him too, but I know he wrote unflattering comments about Redwine's attitude.

Pat Bethel has been moved to tackle according to what Matt Porter saw at practice. He was second team with Moten. Willis wasn't out there today.

Good, it needed to happen. He's got the frame to get to 280 pounds and be a problem like Matt Walters was as a 3-technique guy.

Didn't the captions beneath Donaldson's photo and thought:
"****, Shaq put on some bad weight this summer" lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
5193576.jpg
5193577.jpg5193580.jpg5193581.jpg5193583.jpg

Advertisement
Deejay will do wonders for Mullins. They seem to be inseparable and I'm sure Deejay's crazy work ethic is rubbing off on Mullins.

Advertisement
Back