Practice fields were crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Complete joke. But what makes it an even bigger joke is the fact that we just hosted a junior day with our fields looking well below average. You just can’t make this stuff up anymore
Considering fields take longer than a day or two or take root, I'm pretty sure all those impressionable juniors got to see pristine fields. The fields weren't installed on Monday.

Advertisement
Impossible. I was informed that Snake James was an elite fundraiser willing to provide everything needed for a winning program including, you know, a practice field. Not buying this propaganda.

they redid the entire field for the first time in 3 years last summer.

Advertisement
How is it trash already?

dont know what happened since the fall (first time they were used, but it could be that theyre just still brand new in that need more time to grow? idk, im not a grass tech person lol. they do practice indoors a lot so who knows. also, what is the NFL standard compared to colleges? ive seen UFs field look like *** in the offseason and the fins (who have an amazing groundscrew) have played with torn up fields when through overuse.

Impossible. I was informed that Snake James was an elite fundraiser willing to provide everything needed for a winning program including, you know, a practice field. Not buying this propaganda.

Blake is an elite fundraiser - he just got a bunch of money from SF for the fields they were going to be practicing on anyway

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back