Practice fields were crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y do everyone keeping thinking this was on the 9ers? The report clearly said that GB, The 9ers, and the NFL all said our field was trash. This was before the NFC Championship game, which means the teams flew out here, did an inspection, called NFL personnel to see if they were tripping, and The NFL agreed w the assessment.

The real backlash is Miami saying they just laid turf and are not interested in making a change, after it was deemed unsafe. They got money to provide a service, one they tried to dig their heels in. That’s unprofessional & not a good look, at all.
Wow!! Just wow!! So now you're gonna lean on Al Golden to prove a point? There's a portion of this fan base that is soft as ****. **** Al Golden!!! **** the 49ers and **** the greedy *** NFL and their shiity product. Once upon a time not too long ago. Fans would celebrate the fact that our kids got a brand new practice field installed courtesy of the NFL for free. Not today though. These cats today will find almost anything to ***** about.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
yep a loss to FIU should do that to you.

Except now you have former players talking about how players kept getting injured at practice. You have your head in the sand if you don't think, at a minimum, this is something every program will use against us in recruiting. No matter how you spin it, having a public spat with the NFL and two teams over this is not a good look.

#1 players get hurt at practice at every university and in the NFL all the time so stop it with the nonsense...

#2 I don't recall many injuries this year so what players are you referring to? Who's your source? 🤔

#3 I could give a rat's *** about what other schools decide to do 🤷🏿‍♂️...by the way, I have Gayturd, Criminole, & Elephant (bama for U slow ones) friends who always riding me about nonsense and not one of them have been riding me about field condition spat with the NFL...only U paranoid idiot fans think it's a big deal bcs yah want anything negative to talk down Manny, his staff and the AD (especially the AD)

#4 U're the one with your head in the sand...but this field BS is small potatoes to me, there has been more positive this off season than negative and U debbie downers hate that shii with a passion

#5 welcome back to the U Mr. NFL HOF Reed...oh, did I mention there has been more positive than negative 😏😁😎

This thread, with it’s truly unbelievable exaggerations and hot takes, is a mirror image of the upside down U “scandal”.

No one outside the lunatic fringe will remember or care about it this time next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back