Practice #5

Advertisement
Smh.. The social justice warriors defending Knowles honor at every turn need to pat themselves on the back & sit the fck down. This is a football message board, where we discuss football. NOBODY has ever said a single word about Knowles as a person or about anything he does off the field. NOBODY. But his play IS fair game. U want us to ignore his play on the field because he's been at school 5 years? Why? He should be held to a higher standard because he's been there so long. If he comes in & gets an interception or makes a great play, everyone bashing him now will praise him. Thats what fans do. Cheer the good, ***** about the bad. But U people act like we don't have the right to praise him because we call him out when he fcks up. I guarantee each one of u complains when our QB throws an interception or a lineman misses a block. But Knowles? He's off limits. Makes no sense.

Advertisement
Lol no we are not doing that dink and dunk bs... Tate is going to have to learn how to throw in this offense or he is going to be the next Transfer to hit the portal again.
**** yeah finally we can agree! lol If he can't do it then by by champ.. Ohio university needs a quarterback!

I think it's a mental thing right now. No concerns at all when it comes to lo. Great kid and the future of that position. Him cam and chaney good lawd

agreed, probably mental. i tore my ACL and it took some time to get over the mental part, and at that time i was at best second team all star basketball player at tropical park (not to be taken lightly).

that backfield is elite.

Advertisement
LOL you're right. Quoted the wrong one that AVAX posted (Cell Phone). It's the posted above the one I quoted, page 6. CaneSport video. that's my bad.

definitely not "normal" movements on that knee

I didn’t notice a single thing out of the ordinary other than he’s wearing s knee brace which restricts some lateral flexibility of the knee. That’s normal.

You guys are literally imagining shlt.

I don’t know the extent of the injury or severity of the injury as it stands right now. But he looked pretty normal for wearing a knee brace.

The myth of Tebow “just winning” or “all he does is win” has always been interesting. He lost around 7 games as a starter at uf which is not a great winning percentage for a college qb. And he was just barely above .500 as a starter in nfl.

I get OP’s point but there are better examples for “winning” than Timmy.
Thank you!

agreed, probably mental. i tore my ACL and it took some time to get over the mental part, and at that time i was at best second team all star basketball player at tropical park (not to be taken lightly).

that backfield is elite.
The Ruckers Park of Miami!!! ¡Azucar!

Dude went 26-2 his last two seasons at UF with 77 TDs. He’s the perfect example.
You conveniently forget the 4 games he lost as a sophomore for a total of 6 losses in 3 years. And the slightly better than .500 winning percentage in nfl.
Which brings me back to my point that he is not the epitome of “all he does is win”. Nor is he the perfect example.
But by all means continue to defend a gator. I’m pretty sure we had a starter who lost a grand total of 2 games over 3 full seasons (plus won 3 games as a freshman). But you know..dig in and keep making your point if you want.

Advertisement
Smh.. The social justice warriors defending Knowles honor at every turn need to pat themselves on the back & sit the fck down. This is a football message board, where we discuss football. NOBODY has ever said a single word about Knowles as a person or about anything he does off the field. NOBODY. But his play IS fair game. U want us to ignore his play on the field because he's been at school 5 years? Why? He should be held to a higher standard because he's been there so long. If he comes in & gets an interception or makes a great play, everyone bashing him now will praise him. Thats what fans do. Cheer the good, ***** about the bad. But U people act like we don't have the right to praise him because we call him out when he fcks up. I guarantee each one of u complains when our QB throws an interception or a lineman misses a block. But Knowles? He's off limits. Makes no sense.
It just seems immature and repetitive to make fun of the guy in every thread.
I can see if there was a game going on and people groan about his coverage. That is fair game.
During practice? Not so much. Especially when Baker has mentioned him recently as being a good performer in practice.

I didn’t notice a single thing out of the ordinary other than he’s wearing s knee brace which restricts some lateral flexibility of the knee. That’s normal.

I don’t know the extent of the injury or severity of the injury as it stands right now. But he looked pretty normal for wearing a knee brace.
not imaging OCCC. i saw it 10 feet from me at practice twice. again, probably mental.

Advertisement
You conveniently forget the 4 games he lost as a sophomore for a total of 6 losses in 3 years. And the slightly better than .500 winning percentage in nfl.
Which brings me back to my point that he is not the epitome of “all he does is win”. Nor is he the perfect example.
But by all means continue to defend a gator. I’m pretty sure we had a starter who lost a grand total of 2 games over 3 full seasons (plus won 3 games as a freshman). But you know..dig in and keep making your point if you want.
Lol, I know he's a **** but you're talking about a 2x national champion, Heisman winner and 1st round pick. That's pretty much the definition of winning.

Lol not really

Advertisement
Back