Practice #5

People here don't realize you want a balance of your defense making plays and the QB having his streaks. The team will be in much deeper $hi7 if it weighs heavily on either side.

Advertisement
On Lingard - From what I saw in person, its hard to tell if its the brace or the injury at this point but he is not running at the same speed or confidence as the other backs. His moves are "clunky". It could be the brace, impossible to tell.

Advertisement
… Or it could mean they want to give them a chance to develop. They may be not be so quick to throw a true freshman and a untried redshirt sophomore to the lions as people would think. I believe in a few weeks, particularly after the first scrimmage, if they don't see them progressing enough to handle Zuniga, we'll see some shuffling in the OL as they narrow in on the starting lineup for UF. Then they'll work them back into the rotation after UF.

Could be.. for the record, my football career ended in highschool, and have no personal experience or knowledge on how collegiate coaches make decisions. Just my guess with reading the tea leaves if you will.

Advertisement
No. Since we don't have details it obviously means they're career ending injuries, if not mortal ones.
I'm Hurt Dog.

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back