Practice #5

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think we need a guy with his frame to finally use body placement to bully his way into 3rd and 6+ conversions. Someone throw this kid some slants and deep ins to go with the outbreaking and vertical routes they had WRs mindlessly doing last season.

Exactly.

You can make a 6 o’clock news highlight reel with a touchdown catch, but you’ll make your money on 3rd and 8.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
agreed, probably mental. i tore my ACL and it took some time to get over the mental part, and at that time i was at best second team all star basketball player at tropical park (not to be taken lightly).

that backfield is elite.

I tore a ligament in my right ankle and I limped awhile after the injury, it was more mental. I’d never had a significant injury so it messed with me. The mental part is the biggest hurdle.

Bruh. This is why you stay getting in arguements. Hes just saying a preference of what he wants to see so hes HOPING you're wrong. Better ways to say you're correct than telling him go find a clue. You were right. Just stick to that. We all gotta do our parts so theres not so many petty *** arguements derailing the threads.

"Following a journalistic error, however, it now more commonly refers to the offensive system devised by Bill Walsh while he was the offensive coordinator of the Cincinnati Bengals, characterized by short, horizontal passing routes in lieu of running plays to "stretch out" defenses, opening up the potential for long runs or long passes. It was popularized when Walsh was the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers."

I wish NOTHING but the best for this kid. If not mistaken, he was the first kid we got from IMG and was highly rated. He's been dealing w/ the knee injuries, and I hope he puts up 10+ sacks and gets drafted. He stuck w/ us despite the bull chit that was going on. Patchan will always be good in my book and I'm just hoping his loyalty gets him noticed this year.

Advertisement
Back